Getting kicked out the club/bar UNAPPRECIATION Vol. It ain't even 12 yet?!

Mannnn, damn 4locos aint no joke...sucks chillin outside the bar when all your friends inside having a blast.In reference to my previous thread........I LOVE SD

Mannnn, damn 4locos aint no joke...sucks chillin outside the bar when all your friends inside having a blast.In reference to my previous thread........I LOVE SD

They're not friends then. My friends would've left with me and moved onto the next club.

They're not friends then. My friends would've left with me and moved onto the next club.

^nah man, my friends is real, we on to the next club right now

damn bouncers kicked me out cuz I was hockin up spit in the bathroom, like $+#?! Damn 4loco got me twisted, shouldnt have drank it that fast tho* shoot, learn how to drink? Lets go adios!

damn bouncers kicked me out cuz I was hockin up spit in the bathroom, like $+#?! Damn 4loco got me twisted, shouldnt have drank it that fast tho* shoot, learn how to drink? Lets go adios!

^Sunday day drinkin is big in SD. And PB parties 7 days/week. Folks dont sleep in Diego.

^Sunday day drinkin is big in SD. And PB parties 7 days/week. Folks dont sleep in Diego.

Originally Posted by natrix916

pretty *%*!$+ ridiculous reason reason 

Back
Top Bottom