Getting married abroad for 10k

For citizenship? I know people who've been payed 20k or more nowadays?

EDIT: I meant chicks paying you for a green card marriage, not buying broads.

For citizenship? I know people who've been payed 20k or more nowadays?

EDIT: I meant chicks paying you for a green card marriage, not buying broads.

I know a bunch of people who've done it and my parents constantly nag me to go and cop a Cambodian wife. $30,000 and I still refuse to. 
laugh.gif

I know a bunch of people who've done it and my parents constantly nag me to go and cop a Cambodian wife. $30,000 and I still refuse to. 
laugh.gif

If she's some European chick and I get to fulfill all my weird and creepy fantasies with no remorse it's a go. Otherwise, I'm good....for now

If she's some European chick and I get to fulfill all my weird and creepy fantasies with no remorse it's a go. Otherwise, I'm good....for now

You mean like marring a person from a another country, getting married in another country, or buying a bride?

I could never buy a bride because they want me to save them from a hell, they are not trustworthy and I'm no super man

Everything else is cool

You mean like marring a person from a another country, getting married in another country, or buying a bride?

I could never buy a bride because they want me to save them from a hell, they are not trustworthy and I'm no super man

Everything else is cool

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

my grandmoms sisters son (what does that make him?) did this.
its weird.

your mom's/dad's cousin???
nerd.gif

the female is some 20 year old from Dominican Republic btw. heard she's 
pimp.gif
if i get my hands on any pics i will post.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

my grandmoms sisters son (what does that make him?) did this.
its weird.

your mom's/dad's cousin???
nerd.gif

the female is some 20 year old from Dominican Republic btw. heard she's 
pimp.gif
if i get my hands on any pics i will post.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
shiiiii , how long i need to married ?? pass that offer right along

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
shiiiii , how long i need to married ?? pass that offer right along

Back
Top Bottom