Getting scalped :EEK! **pics**

DAMN...
A wild leopard attacked five people on a three-hour rampage in the eastern Indian city of Guwahati, killing one man before being tranquilized by authorities.

Residents told AP the leopard attacked a 50-year-old lawyer as he talked on his cellphone. He was rushed to a hospital where he died Sunday.

Witnesses told the Calcutta Telegraph that unruly crowds cornered and threatened the leopard, which may have provoked it.

Manas Paran, a local newspaper photographer, recounted the attack. After mauling a cook (who had part of his scalp torn off, seen in these pictures), the leopard jumped walls and wandered to other homes in the crowded neighborhood. At one point Paran saw a man chasing the leopard with a metal rod. Despite his warnings, the man continued and then the leopard attacked.

"I was worried that it would turn on me. My heart was thumping and hands were shaking; I was terrified," Paran told the Telegraph.

Wildlife officials eventually tranquilized the leopard and planned to release it at a wildlife park 120 miles west of the city home to around 1 million.

http://photoblog.msnbc.ms...g-deadly-attack-in-india

Spoiler [+]
pb-120108-leopard-cannon.photoblog900.jpg

pb-120109-leopard-5a.380;380;7;70.jpg

Looking like he had a toupe, which was sitting on some strawberry jelly on his head, swiped off by a strong wind while a leopard waves hello.

Seriously, we need to take cues from India and let wild predators roam America, people will be more fit and alert like...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

DAMN...
A wild leopard attacked five people on a three-hour rampage in the eastern Indian city of Guwahati, killing one man before being tranquilized by authorities.

Residents told AP the leopard attacked a 50-year-old lawyer as he talked on his cellphone. He was rushed to a hospital where he died Sunday.

Witnesses told the Calcutta Telegraph that unruly crowds cornered and threatened the leopard, which may have provoked it.

Manas Paran, a local newspaper photographer, recounted the attack. After mauling a cook (who had part of his scalp torn off, seen in these pictures), the leopard jumped walls and wandered to other homes in the crowded neighborhood. At one point Paran saw a man chasing the leopard with a metal rod. Despite his warnings, the man continued and then the leopard attacked.

"I was worried that it would turn on me. My heart was thumping and hands were shaking; I was terrified," Paran told the Telegraph.

Wildlife officials eventually tranquilized the leopard and planned to release it at a wildlife park 120 miles west of the city home to around 1 million.

http://photoblog.msnbc.ms...g-deadly-attack-in-india
Spoiler [+]
pb-120108-leopard-cannon.photoblog900.jpg

pb-120109-leopard-5a.380;380;7;70.jpg

2ia3d3k.jpg

On a related note, RIP to all those who chose a Jaguar, word to: http://niketalk.com/topic...ills?page=2#.TwzeAmPOyRM

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Looking like he had a toupe, which was sitting on some strawberry jelly on his head, swiped off by a strong wind while a leopard waves hello.

Seriously, we need to take cues from India and let wild predators roam America, people will be more fit and alert like...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
at how exactly what he was talking about

Back
Top Bottom