Getting scalped :EEK! **pics**

Yo @@#?
eek.gif

I need a pet tiger though, Srs.
pimp.gif

Been thinking about this for the past few days.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

i blame lil wayne dude said he wanted "authentic leopard pants" this time. this guy was sent in for legit check.
121879676MissSFPL8232011103704PM.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, Im playing....That !@#* was corny as hell...
indifferent.gif
funeral0505_468x308.jpg

This is why the call them WILD ANIMALS, sucks to be them. Only got to worried about getting shot in a city, nothing that will literally eat you alive. Shame

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

There was a thread a year back about which animal would you rather be stuck in a room with. A leopard or Alligator...Something among those lines but yeah
laugh.gif
. Alligator easy.
YES! A croc, jaguar, or anaconda in a 10x10 room.
NT Survivial Skills!

Some gems:
Originally Posted by eleet1

Jaguar. Distract it with the shoes than bam get it from behind and rear naked choke/break neck. Seems like the only 1 of the 3 that you would be able to choke/break its neck.
Originally Posted by 18key

Jaguars are also the easiest to tame. Just show you're not a threat and crawl into the corner. Like I said earlier, gain it's trust and loyalty then betray it.
Originally Posted by scshift

Jaguar. I'd make it clear I was not a threat then we'd chill in opposite corners of the room for a little bit. I might make small talk or lay some beats down then I'd make it clear that we had to get out of the room. I'm not fighting no damn animal for fun especially when it could kill me in it's sleep. Jags kill the quickest too so no problems if things don't work out.

We'd bust out of the room and find OP/whoever arranged it so they can fight the damn jaguar and die. If OP clarifies that we're in some kind of post nuclear war torn world where I'm the last remaining survivor, I don't want to live in that world. I'd go out with style and right hook the jaguar. Case closed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These three won't have scalps.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

There was a thread a year back about which animal would you rather be stuck in a room with. A leopard or Alligator...Something among those lines but yeah
laugh.gif
. Alligator easy.
NT Survivial Skills!

Some gems:

Jaguar. Distract it with the shoes than bam get it from behind and rear naked choke/break neck. Seems like the only 1 of the 3 that you would be able to choke/break its neck.

Jaguars are also the easiest to tame. Just show you're not a threat and crawl into the corner. Like I said earlier, gain it's trust and loyalty then betray it.

Jaguar. I'd make it clear I was not a threat then we'd chill in opposite corners of the room for a little bit. I might make small talk or lay some beats down then I'd make it clear that we had to get out of the room. I'm not fighting no damn animal for fun especially when it could kill me in it's sleep. Jags kill the quickest too so no problems if things don't work out.

We'd bust out of the room and find OP/whoever arranged it so they can fight the damn jaguar and die. If OP clarifies that we're in some kind of post nuclear war torn world where I'm the last remaining survivor, I don't want to live in that world. I'd go out with style and right hook the jaguar. Case closed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
one of my favorite threads of all time

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
. Alligator easy.
NT Survivial Skills!

Some gems:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

3cd8a33a.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
how is the cameraman just takin these perfect photos and not even doin anything, though

Back
Top Bottom