Getting your hood stomped on and not doing anything about it?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Damn,this is from over on 25th street. !%*% is real bad over there. Used to live in West Palm Beach and one time about 10 dudes broke into a house in the projects and gangbanged this 12 yr old kids Mom and made him watch, they beat him up,smashed a plate on him,poured ###!@!* chemicals him and his moms eyes and made her give him oral., also made him do some #!@!+% up things to his Mom too. These N_s are just crazy man.

smh.gif
People like that need to die a slow painful death like some @+!$ out of hostel but worse.

I always hate seeing things like this...like if you a thug why not do things like that to other thugs but they'd rather catch a innocent civilian

Media tells you Florida (or any place for that matter) is glamorous...

until you take Atlantic Ave. just a little too far west...

or any street in the SoFla area for that matter.

Ya'll are really OD'in on this all of Florida is bad thing.
smh.gif
Dont let these videos fool you. I spoke on this a while ago.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Damn,this is from over on 25th street. !%*% is real bad over there. Used to live in West Palm Beach and one time about 10 dudes broke into a house in the projects and gangbanged this 12 yr old kids Mom and made him watch, they beat him up,smashed a plate on him,poured ###!@!* chemicals him and his moms eyes and made her give him oral., also made him do some #!@!+% up things to his Mom too. These N_s are just crazy man.

smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

the dunbar case
smh.gif
, WPB is full of sick people

Not all of FL is bad tho, you just have little sections like riviera beach where some folks there feel they need to prove something to world by acting like savages.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

I always hate seeing things like this...like if you a thug why not do things like that to other thugs but they'd rather catch a innocent civilian

because thugs are cowards obviously.

but i love my SoFla....even though the humidity is RIDICULOUS
smh.gif

Why did dude get out of the car? Better question why did he stop and sit there?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

There is rare times when running someone over is the best thing to do and that video is an example of that. Those guys had no respect for that mans life and his property so why should he. Just use the self defense argument if he winds up getting lock up for that. (Idk if its that easy
grin.gif
)

But yea if you do some dickhead sit in the hood you asking for trouble. Just stay in your lane and mind yours and you will have a higher chance of not getting %#%#@! with. If Im in a car in the hood and someone approaches me, Im peeling of with and maybe draggin dude along with me if he has good grip.

That fat guy is an idiot though
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lol that's some old footage from some Gangsters of Palm Beach County DVD from a few years back. Apparently what provoked the attack was that the dude with the Civic pulled a knife on the dudes that jacked him and his whip up at some corner store for an unknown reason.
this, but this is enough for me to not goto ft lauderdale and palm beach when im invited

take a wrong turn in Florida and it gets scary QUICK!
almost got bodied at Popeyes in Tampa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the 
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
was I thinking?
laugh.gif
dudes on that DVD were just running up on random people and just beating them down

yeah i remember these DVDs
smh.gif
. when I was in H.S, everybody use to talk about it. they beat up cops and everything. these dudes are wild. and I heard people use to get beat up all the time at CityPlace(Downtown Palm Beach). %^$& is crazy man

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

the dunbar case
smh.gif
, WPB is full of sick people

Not all of FL is bad tho, you just have little sections like riviera beach where some folks there feel they need to prove something to world by acting like savages.

I live in Riviera Beach. It's not that bad now. The area I live in is nice. I don't have any problems. but It's them back blocks that's the worst by Silver Beach Rd. and going further down Blue Heron Blvd.

Originally Posted by s2kray

miami, south beach area is fine, notorious. but south beach is kinda sketchy in some areas too. i would stick to the strip by the beach thats where all the clubs and girls are at anyway.

thanks, cuz I aint trying to get got, but I plan on going during spring break or something so tons of people should be there making more comfortable

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ya'll are really OD'in on this all of Florida is bad thing.
smh.gif
Dont let these videos fool you. I spoke on this a while ago.

QFT.
i'm in tampa and of course there are neighborhoods where i wouldn't walk in by myself at 2 am but i thought every city was like that.

one can only hope they mess with the wrong person.. and keeping it real will go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom