Getting Your Radio Stolen APPRECIATION POST!!!!!!! VOL. I LOVE WHEN IT HAPPENS

Really..I LOVE IT. I love walking up to my car and seeing everything in my center console and glove compartment thrown about my car, cut wires, etc.

I wish it would happen to me more often, I love it that much.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My bro just got his car broken into this week. Funny thing is that they only took the face of the stereo and nothing else. Thing was like 10 yrs old.
That sucks though man, was it in your drive way?

i love when mines gets stolen and the thief has the courtesy to just disconnect the wire harness and not cut or rip the radio out.

worst feeling ever. dangling wires, broken glass, broken heart.

I remember when i was 17 and i had to drive to work straight heated
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

i dont get it tho. you never heard of not bumping in your hood or what?
when i got got i was like damn, that what i get for pulling into my apt complex bumping hard just letting EVERYONE know i had thump. dudes got mefor my radio, speakers, satelite radio, and my damn 800 dollar schools books and a hookah and two awesome bookbags.

I always take the face off and since I got limo tint aint no one looking insides and i never never bump within a mile of my house

Originally Posted by JuJu

when i got got i was like damn, that what i get for pulling into my apt complex bumping hard just letting EVERYONE know i had thump. dudes got me for my radio, speakers, satelite radio, and my damn 800 dollar schools books and a hookah and two awesome bookbags.
Same thing happened to me. Pulled in around 3 a.m. in my parking spot, rolled back to my car a few hours later to see that I've been GOT. Took my radio, a whole bunch of CDs, my backpack containing my school books and notes/study sheets for finals (
mad.gif
), and my clippers (funny thing is, the person(s) didn't bother to take my liners and cape).
smh.gif
Caught me slippin'.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by MECKS

i dont get it tho. you never heard of not bumping in your hood or what?
when i got got i was like damn, that what i get for pulling into my apt complex bumping hard just letting EVERYONE know i had thump. dudes got me for my radio, speakers, satelite radio, and my damn 800 dollar schools books and a hookah and two awesome bookbags.
This is what I never understood.

The guys who robbed you are probably too dumb to comprehend what's in those books and probably do not know who to sell the books too.
That being said, why the hell do these low lives steal text books on top of electronics
eyes.gif

As if you move a calculus book like some work. The market for textbooks is rather small and selective.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry about that tho...it sucks
im laughin at the reaction that i/one would have at the sight of that

1- All I have is my deck. No subs, no amps, nothing. So I don't bump.
2- Parked outside my girls house.
3- Left my wallet, limited Oakley sunglasses, and some
smokin.gif
in my car and none of that was taken.
4- @%!$ my life.

this is exactly why i keep everything stock... so they dont have the need to take anything

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

That being said, why the hell do these low lives steal text books on top of electronics
eyes.gif

Fiends think they can sell anything. No lie I just left the gas station and had a fiend try and sell me a comforter and when I said I was cool on that he pullout some temp tags.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

this is exactly why i keep everything stock... so they dont have the need to take anything

And this is what I'm going back to.

I didn't even have that high end of a deck in my truck. Simple Pioneer, nothing fancy. No screens, nothing. Back to the stock Jeep deck.

Back
Top Bottom