getting your very first HDTV appreciation

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when your first lay eyes on that crystal clear picture....you never wanna leave your house for a few days
laugh.gif
...i just upgraded to a52" samsung toc lcd
pimp.gif
even though i had a hdtv before...feels like im in love again.

I got my first HD TV about 2 months ago and I loved it at the time but I am getting so used to it now. I used to be amazed going to Best Buy but now it'snot even that big of a deal.

2 months? Wow, very late into the game. First HDTV I had was 6 years ago. First football game I watched on that was epic.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

2 months? Wow, very late into the game. First HDTV I had was 6 years ago. First football game I watched on that was epic.

Tell me about....but most of it had to do that I haven't had cable in like over 3 years now since I am not much of a TV guy no more. My tube TV was doingthe job since all I owned were DVDs but I had to upgrade ever since I got the PS3.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

^ what size did you get fong? but yea....you get used to the picture it after a while
laugh.gif

I got a 46" Sammy. I think it is the 6 Series with 120hz and 80,000 contrast ratio. Funny thing is I live in literally a box studio that is maybe under250 square feet, so it almost makes my TV that much bigger when you see it.

Still don't have one but may be getting one with my college loan refund money...it's a necessity when watchingsports.

got my mom a 19 inch samsung for the kitchen and a 32 for my parents

before, we only had BASIC cable, now we have over 50 channels
eek.gif
laugh.gif

makes me want to go and buy one now!!!!

I own two HD TVs, but my apt complex doesn't have an HD feed.

Can't wait to $#!%+$ graduate

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Bootleg ftw.

LOL ... are you serious? that must be the best bootleg ever .. I have yet to see a bootleg movie that looks great unless it has been leaked fromthe company ... smh for you trying to be cool ..

Got mine a couple of months the xbox 360 came oout. I was so hyped on HD and the graphics of PGR3 I saved up 600$ and got a 26 inch tv. !!#* WAS SOOOOOCASH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom