gf living with you? issues?

U guys ever in the position of being hated by your homes girl? I had to stop kickin it wit fam cuz he always bring that %@##+ around and it's bad enough that she got him trained but she wanna get loud wit me for no reason?!

U guys ever in the position of being hated by your homes girl? I had to stop kickin it wit fam cuz he always bring that %@##+ around and it's bad enough that she got him trained but she wanna get loud wit me for no reason?!

Lightbulb, dont bring the boys to the crib, go to there crib instead.

This is one of the realities of living with a gf. Moving in with a gf means that you are dedicating time to her...quality time

This is one of the realities of living with a gf. Moving in with a gf means that you are dedicating time to her...quality time

Originally Posted by Poise3

bolded and enlarged for emphasis.
If she's in the crib hit up a bar/lounge/what have you or one of their places. Your 1st issue is solved and now you just have to deal with her being sketchy/suspicious of what you do when you go out.

Now that I look at it, you're possibly in a lose/lose here.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Poise3

bolded and enlarged for emphasis.
If she's in the crib hit up a bar/lounge/what have you or one of their places. Your 1st issue is solved and now you just have to deal with her being sketchy/suspicious of what you do when you go out.

Now that I look at it, you're possibly in a lose/lose here.
grin.gif

Girlfriend/Boyfriend living in the same house before marriage = instant break up. 
learned this in my sociology class. 

Girlfriend/Boyfriend living in the same house before marriage = instant break up. 

My cousin gave me the best advice a few years ago...spend week1 with your girl, stay yo %@% in and then kick it with your boys on the wkd...week 2 flip it

Its a constant struggle, we're not in the same house right now and I am hesitant on getting married b/c of this exactly

My cousin gave me the best advice a few years ago...spend week1 with your girl, stay yo %@% in and then kick it with your boys on the wkd...week 2 flip it

Its a constant struggle, we're not in the same house right now and I am hesitant on getting married b/c of this exactly

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

I've heard this before but I refuse to believe it... I would never marry a chick wothout living with her first, I need to know how things are in a living situation before things are finalized...

I've heard this before but I refuse to believe it... I would never marry a chick wothout living with her first, I need to know how things are in a living situation before things are finalized...

You just have to let her know you're not like you're friends. I'm sure we've all had SO who had friends we didnt like bt you gotta trust your partner isn't easily influenced by them

You just have to let her know you're not like you're friends. I'm sure we've all had SO who had friends we didnt like bt you gotta trust your partner isn't easily influenced by them

That's the dumbest thing I've heard.  Go get a refund for that class.

OP-  So do your homies come over to your place?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard.  Go get a refund for that class.

OP-  So do your homies come over to your place?

Back
Top Bottom