Ghetto stories/habbits

Syrup sandwiches /thread
eek.gif
 Thought i was the only one.

**** all that..just dip it, and fire it.
lol nah then its all xtra sticky and esp...if you got that good syrup... it like super coats it... see a lot of folks dont know about this...or soaking it in liquor... they grew up in a time when wraps and flavored wraps were a regular.

:wow:  Thought i was the only one.
Every once In a while before I go to work I still eat one( and somebody said sugar sandwiches to)
Also shout out to fried bologna sandwiches with government cheese( tells my age my grandma use to fix them back in the bluff when I was little)
Back in the days when I was young not a kid anymore...some days I still wish I was a kid again
Oh for activities ghetto basketball (shoot on milk crates or but a shopping cart on a fence) Whatchu u know about dat

Last edited:
Get a tortilla, a weenie, and a slice of cheese.......

place slice of cheese in tortilla and the weenie on top of the cheese.....

microwave on high for about 1min.

roll the weenie with the tortilla....

add some tapatio (if desired)

and what you have is a Mexican Hot Dog.

Flipping batteries when they stopped working.

Bath towel as floor mat and to wipe hands after they get old.

Use my cologne boxes for small items (watches, deo, facial scrub, etc.)

No sheets sometimes.

Broke laptop screen, using TV as monitor.

Any hanger for any clothing.

Wonton soup to-go cups= big cups for house.

To-go food trays= Tupperware.

Ghetto Kool-aid

When I was in elementary school kids would meet at recess and have ghetto kool-aid. It was just a mixture of the kool-aid powder and sugar, sometimes sweet tarts in a ziplock bag. We would pour some of it in everyone's hands sit there and lick our palms and then go play.:rofl:

I stopped doing this around 4th or 5th grade once I realized how dirty it was. Kids licking their palms and then dipping in the bag for more :x

Getting your hair braided on the front porch lol. I honestly hated that. I'm real tender headed and I never wanted anyone to be walking and see me acting like a punk.

Last edited:
Co-sign with all this. Street football, syrup sandwiches, riding around on E. Hide and go freak in the apartment laundry rooms. Sitting on the stairs all day. Tapping the back of the remote when its not working. Taping the back cover on the remote.

I still have a lot of hood tendencies. Always load up on hot sauce and grab whole bottles out chipoltle. Asking for a cup of water and filling It with soda. MD 20/20's and E&J. Ramen noodles w/ hot sauce. Chicken boxes and half & half's at 2am

Somebody que big tymers "still fly"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom