GHOSTFACE KILLAH - GHOSTDINI, WIZARD OF POETRY IN EMERALD CITY... (IT'S TIME!)

I had to bump this thread, i got my hard copy today and i must say I'm not disappointed. Ghost always comes through.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't say im feeling it...just listened to it at work, picked up @ target. may have to wait until i get in the whip and pack a bowl or 2. first listenit's meh

It's not bad, it's different. There is something about the production that bothers me and some of the singers just feel forced and out of place.

This s**t is straight piff...

if u like that classic R&B soul/ 70's lovemaking/ s**ting on chicks type of Ghost, then this should take no time gettin accustomed to...

its like he took

"Holla"
"Wildflower"
"Cherchez LaGhost"
"Never Be The Same Again"
"Camay"
"Strawberry"
"Big Girl"

All rolled up in one album... how could you not appreciate???

pimp.gif

"...You Fios mustache wearin mo'f**ka!!!!..."
roll.gif

lol @ him & Fab on that R.Kelly / Mr. Biggs steez!!!

I picked it up today and finally giving it a listen. It's a little too much R&B for me but I'm only half way through.

my sis picked it up, i didnt listen to it yet.

she said its for females.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nah, it's definitely not for females...he gotta like 2-3 songs that could be but it's still a hood CD

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

This s**t is straight piff...

if u like that classic R&B soul/ 70's lovemaking/ s**ting on chicks type of Ghost, then this should take no time gettin accustomed to...

its like he took

"Holla"
"Wildflower"
"Cherchez LaGhost"
"Never Be The Same Again"
"Camay"
"Strawberry"
"Big Girl"

All rolled up in one album... how could you not appreciate???

pimp.gif

"...You Verizon Fios mustache havin' a** N'a!!!!..."
roll.gif

lol @ him & Fab on that R.Kelly / Mr. Biggs steez!!!
This is exactly how I feel about tha album

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Dre and Cake

And yea Cake you right.
smh.gif
@ what Meth could've been.

Didn't come in here since but I gotta say I'm really feeling this album for what it is. Not Ghost's best but nowhere near his worst

First 10 tracks
pimp.gif

Money is kind of tight right now and I'm not 100% sure on how I'm going to feel about this. I'm downloading as we speak. I'll give it a spinwhile I'm walking to the gym and if I like it, I'll purchase it in the afternoon. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Al Audi wrote:

This cd goes hard. I like the vibe that he was going for on this joint.

Your sister listens to Ghost?
Spoiler [+]
Pics
nerd.gif

I supported Ghost, but didn't cop this album.

Picked up Ironman and Fishscale.

I haven't really had a chance to listen to it, but I'm hearing its very R&B $#$.

Damn GHOST I had to delete Tracks 13 & 14 even tho they were "Bonus Tracks" wish he would of put 2 diff tracks on there from Ghostdeini The Greatmixtape or something

Originally Posted by 757bred

Al Audi wrote:

This cd goes hard. I like the vibe that he was going for on this joint.

Your sister listens to Ghost?
Spoiler [+]
Pics
nerd.gif

prob looks like him... Imagine a 6 foot lightskin muscular women cruisin CT bumpin Wu-tang

I just listened to this album 2 days ago and its damn good...best hip hop album I heard this year. I was a bit skeptical about the love theme but there aredamn good songs on this CD and only like 2 tracks I can't mess with.

Back
Top Bottom