Ghostface Killah=Most Consistent Rapper Ever?

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

AZ is consistant-ly trash
i dunno bout that, but he's definitely consistent at being inconsistent.
Can someone recommend 2 or 3 of AZs best albums
Doe or Die, The Format, and A.W.O.L. imo.

Don't know why he's even being mentioned in this thread though. He got a couple albums that just missed me.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

AZ is consistant-ly trash

Don't know why he's even being mentioned in this thread though. He got a couple albums that just missed me.

Originally Posted by Renzo289

i've BEEN saying this...GFK is that dude when it comes to putting out quality work...i've never regretted buying a ghost album...
smokin.gif

I've said it before and while my opinions constantly change, I stand by this. The quality AND quantity of releases make him the most consistent rapper ever imo.

Real talk, I might cry the day GFK stops making music.

I've said it before and while my opinions constantly change, I stand by this. The quality AND quantity of releases make him the most consistent rapper ever imo.

Real talk, I might cry the day GFK stops making music.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

dont forget pieces of a man...

[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"New Life (Album Intro)"  [/td][td]Goldfinga[/td][td]1:22[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"I'm Known"  [/td][td]Goldfinga[/td][td]2:11[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"How Ya Livin'" (featuring Nas)[/td][td]L.E.S.[/td][td]4:30[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Trading Places"  [/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]3:43[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"What's the Deal" (featuring Kenny Greene)[/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]3:56[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Love Is Love" (featuring Half-A-Mil & Nature)[/td][td]Goldfinga, Gucci Jones & AZ[/td][td]5:14[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"The Pay Back"  [/td][td]Goldfinga & Gucci Jones[/td][td]3:06[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Just Because"  [/td][td]L.E.S.[/td][td]2:53[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"SOSA"  [/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]2:05[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"It's a Boy Thing" (featuring Nature)[/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]4:02[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Pieces of a (Black) Man"  [/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]3:44[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"Last Dayz" (featuring Monifah)[/td][td]Smoove[/td][td]5:19[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td]"Whatever Happened (The Birth)" (featuring RZA)[/td][td]RZA[/td][td]3:37[/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td][td]"Trial of the Century" (featuring Foxy Brown & Panama P.I.)[/td][td]Nashiem Myrick[/td][td]4:27[/td][/tr][tr][td]15.[/td][td]"Betcha Don't Know" (featuring Keanna Henson)[/td][td]Tony Dofat[/td][td]3:54[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Total length:
[/td][td]51:23[/td][/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

dont forget pieces of a man...

[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"New Life (Album Intro)"  [/td][td]Goldfinga[/td][td]1:22[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"I'm Known"  [/td][td]Goldfinga[/td][td]2:11[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"How Ya Livin'" (featuring Nas)[/td][td]L.E.S.[/td][td]4:30[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Trading Places"  [/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]3:43[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"What's the Deal" (featuring Kenny Greene)[/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]3:56[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Love Is Love" (featuring Half-A-Mil & Nature)[/td][td]Goldfinga, Gucci Jones & AZ[/td][td]5:14[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"The Pay Back"  [/td][td]Goldfinga & Gucci Jones[/td][td]3:06[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Just Because"  [/td][td]L.E.S.[/td][td]2:53[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"SOSA"  [/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]2:05[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"It's a Boy Thing" (featuring Nature)[/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]4:02[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Pieces of a (Black) Man"  [/td][td]Trackmasters[/td][td]3:44[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"Last Dayz" (featuring Monifah)[/td][td]Smoove[/td][td]5:19[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td]"Whatever Happened (The Birth)" (featuring RZA)[/td][td]RZA[/td][td]3:37[/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td][td]"Trial of the Century" (featuring Foxy Brown & Panama P.I.)[/td][td]Nashiem Myrick[/td][td]4:27[/td][/tr][tr][td]15.[/td][td]"Betcha Don't Know" (featuring Keanna Henson)[/td][td]Tony Dofat[/td][td]3:54[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Total length:
[/td][td]51:23[/td][/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

Jay-Z. You won't find a rapper that's been more consistent, IMO. If not for the last couple of years I would include Busta in the convo, too.

Jay-Z. You won't find a rapper that's been more consistent, IMO. If not for the last couple of years I would include Busta in the convo, too.

Originally Posted by pjhoody

really? last album busta dropped that was any good was anarchy, imo. "the heist" w/ ghost, raek and roc marciano is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pjhoody

really? last album busta dropped that was any good was anarchy, imo. "the heist" w/ ghost, raek and roc marciano is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom