Ghostface Killah-The Big Doe Rehab

there will never be a more consistent group of artists than wu tang. every dude in that click comes straight with every album they make. especially starks.dude is one dude whose new music is just as fire as his old tracks. some goes for meth n rae, too.

btw, i love the new santa hat in your avatar, ninjahood
laugh.gif

eek.gif
this !*## is fire!!!!! Definitelyone of the best rap releases of the year. Ghost NEVER fails me
pimp.gif

whos on the boards with this one. i heard some snippets and i know Anthony Acid, Sean C. & LV and Ghostface himself are producing quite a few tracks but iwant to know who else got some production on this album

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

there will never be a more consistent group of artists than wu tang. every dude in that click comes straight with every album they make. especially starks. dude is one dude whose new music is just as fire as his old tracks. some goes for meth n rae, too.

btw, i love the new santa hat in your avatar, ninjahood
laugh.gif

I gotta disagree. I try not to compare classic era +%%% with music that comes out now, but saying Ghost's new stuff is touching the material from Ironmanand Supreme Clientele is ridiculous, at best. And we won't even go there with Chef and Meth.

That isn't to say his new stuff isn't good though. I can dig it, although it isn't as flames as some of you are letting on. To me, Ghost is mostdefinitely the most consistent. But, I'd say he's most consistent at dropping decent albums. Nothing too crazy and nothing too horrible. Someheaters and some throw away joints all combined into one.

Been listening to it nonstop with that Super Gangster Extraordinary Gentleman...nice little 4th quarter we're having right about now

Nacho Approved. Confirmed, this album is on fuego like San Diego.

Cappadonna really sounds different. This album reminds me of American Gangster, feels like a concept album.

idk bout y'all but after i was listening to "killa lipstick", I had the sudden urge to listen to Kris Kross "Tonight's the Night".

ish is crack.... even better den fish...son is gettin better and better i enjoy this more then curtis and ag..

Back
Top Bottom