Ghostface Quotables/Appreciation Thread

I was sittin around after layin on some good kush listenin to Theodore Unit thinkin about startin a thread like this one here. Lord knows all, anyhow, here's straight wisdom-Talk about it, if you live it, if not, don't even spit it F&@& your n-&$-az and them rap criticsI'm in the '88 candidates, paisley'd out In them Coca-Cola rugby's, two b$&!es with a front in my mouth That's right, standin' in the lobby with tech Briefer sheets, make the leaf, taste better, we love that wet Got the new Patrick Ewing Jr.'s, square you, it was boomin'

I was sittin around after layin on some good kush listenin to Theodore Unit thinkin about startin a thread like this one here. Lord knows all, anyhow, here's straight wisdom-Talk about it, if you live it, if not, don't even spit it F&@& your n-&$-az and them rap criticsI'm in the '88 candidates, paisley'd out In them Coca-Cola rugby's, two b$&!es with a front in my mouth That's right, standin' in the lobby with tech Briefer sheets, make the leaf, taste better, we love that wet Got the new Patrick Ewing Jr.'s, square you, it was boomin'

I stand by my opinion that Supreme Clientele is his best work. "Woodrow the Basehead" had me dying. ESP the part where Woodrow was like "back the f--- up, muthaf----"

I stand by my opinion that Supreme Clientele is his best work. "Woodrow the Basehead" had me dying. ESP the part where Woodrow was like "back the f--- up, muthaf----"

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

better than ironman.......hhhmmmmmm dunno bout that. but then again, its your opinion

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

better than ironman.......hhhmmmmmm dunno bout that. but then again, its your opinion

Ironman is a classic but Ghost's wordplay and beats are way more compelling on SC to me.

SC is one of the best Wu albums. Like top 5 Wu. Then again I'm a Stan for the album. Bumping "Malcolm" right now. Awesome track.

Ironman is a classic but Ghost's wordplay and beats are way more compelling on SC to me.

SC is one of the best Wu albums. Like top 5 Wu. Then again I'm a Stan for the album. Bumping "Malcolm" right now. Awesome track.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Killa Cam > Ghost

indifferent.gif

Cam's my dude but come on.

Killa Cam > Ghost

Feh real?!  Nah, don't see that at all.  Everybody has an opinion but dang...
eyes.gif

Bumpin that "Holla" joint from the PTone album...

I'm from a place where fish was made
Cordoroy Baley's, sportin' those Rakim caves
Rakeem came, high self asteem promised me
A moment in life, just to wreck yall lames
Throw the Tec to your brain, puttin' the best to shame
This is Theodore, best to tuck those Dana Dane's

Killa Cam > Ghost

Feh real?!  Nah, don't see that at all.  Everybody has an opinion but dang...
eyes.gif

Bumpin that "Holla" joint from the PTone album...

I'm from a place where fish was made
Cordoroy Baley's, sportin' those Rakim caves
Rakeem came, high self asteem promised me
A moment in life, just to wreck yall lames
Throw the Tec to your brain, puttin' the best to shame
This is Theodore, best to tuck those Dana Dane's

"I @%*%$@* on your hood kid I @%*%$@* on your hood, you grabbed your burner to late I'm looking real good"

"I @%*%$@* on your hood kid I @%*%$@* on your hood, you grabbed your burner to late I'm looking real good"

Not sure if these have been posted:
"Get off my D-I then go C the K"
"...AND THE LORD KNOWS BEST WHAT I'MA DO TO HIM!"
"THANK GOD FOR MY WALLABE SHOE,IT DONE SAVED ME!"
"You at the bar whoadie drinkin' my piss uh,the yellow %$$! in the botte ain't Crys son,you turned your motha****in' head %+!$% we switched it"

Back
Top Bottom