GHOSTWRITER APPRECIATION!!!

I remember this show on ch 13 here in NY, used to watch during dinner.. Craziest episoda was with the Slime purple dude.. he was everywhere and they justcouldnt catchi him! hah i loved it.

Originally Posted by az005us

I remember this show on ch 13 here in NY, used to watch during dinner.. Craziest episoda was with the Slime purple dude.. he was everywhere and they just couldnt catchi him! hah i loved it.

That was the first episode I thought of when I saw this thread.

Man i loved that #@%**%# show!! this one dude that was on a season of the real world used to be on that show!

one of the kids i think ended up on the real world. I think he was gay. I dont remember his name.

yup...good times at my grandma's house....the theme song was the best!!! gives you that 90's feel...haha

That girls name was Blaze.... Hes not an alien... and that black kid was ridiculous.

hahahaha...this show was crack. I dont know about everyone else, but back in 93', I had a crush on that Vietnamese girl on the show, nt confessions: volGhostwriter.

SLIIMMMMEE MONSSSTERRR!!!!
358e2yw.jpg

Jamal with the Cross Colours
laugh.gif

Show started going downhill when Ghostwriter could travel back in time.

Originally Posted by az005us

I used to wear a Pen around my neck to write down clues lol.

laugh.gif
me too
laugh.gif
I was geeked when I finally found one at the store. "Ghostwriter! Word!"

I used to read all the books too. My fave episode was when they were using ghostwriter to battle some hacker through the internet. This was before theinternet was mainstream like it is now. It was so cool.

Rally NT,lol only ep I remember was when dude burned down his store for insurance but got busted because he was renting bootlegs. Ben from Growing Pains was inthat episode too

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Jamal with the Cross Colours
laugh.gif

Show started going downhill when Ghostwriter could travel back in time.

Yeah Jamal was my role model
laugh.gif

I was just talkin' about this show the other day. One of my all time favorites as a kid.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom