Giant squid filmed alive in its habitat for the first time ever.

i for one welcome our new overlords

Kim_Tentacruel.png

edit- just watched the vid

3 meters long doe cmon son..

We require more minerals !!

Nerd joke :frown:

There is an unbelievable amount of unknowns about the deep sea. We could actually have some monsters down there :rolleyes

3 meters is considered a giant considering the calamari you are ordering is about 2-3 inches long. 3meters is almost 10ft, imagine swimming next to that and see if you guys don't crap your pants. :lol:

3 meters is considered a giant considering the calamari you are ordering is about 2-3 inches long. 3meters is almost 10ft, imagine swimming next to that and see if you guys don't crap your pants. :lol:

there is a reason why this creature was caught on video. It must have been a youngin lost and clueless.
The old heads wouldnt expose themself like that, they're somewhere on the bottom :pimp: and laughin at this fool

Last edited:
Does it seriously have a human-like eye? WTF?? There must be so much other crazy **** down there. I hope so anyways life is pretty boring right now

There was a thread on deep sea creatures a couple years ago. Someone posted this

No lie I have a phobia if these effers. I imagine being sucked in slow by the tentacles and seeing the creepy *** beak and dying a slow tortuous death. **** nature.

man that junk is whack, im waitin on some sea king type stuff to be captured on film

Back
Top Bottom