Gif Makers. Anybody Feel Like Making an Avy. ? Vol. The New York Knicks :hat

Shout out to Paul On Tilt for helping me out with the avy I currently have. Very clean. But I'm getting PM's everyday for info on it, plus the debut of our new players is a big reason to change the avy.

This move right here is crazy too. After the behind the back move, he goes threw the next guys legs, then lays it up for an And 1 lay-up.
pimp.gif

If anyone can help out, it would be appreciated. I'd like from 0:03 or 0:04 till 0:08, possibly slowed down a tad, so the actual move is clearer. With the same border and lower case "g" in the corner as the current avy.

Thanks in advance.
nerd.gif

Shout out to Paul On Tilt for helping me out with the avy I currently have. Very clean. But I'm getting PM's everyday for info on it, plus the debut of our new players is a big reason to change the avy.

This move right here is crazy too. After the behind the back move, he goes threw the next guys legs, then lays it up for an And 1 lay-up.
pimp.gif

If anyone can help out, it would be appreciated. I'd like from 0:03 or 0:04 till 0:08, possibly slowed down a tad, so the actual move is clearer. With the same border and lower case "g" in the corner as the current avy.

Thanks in advance.
nerd.gif

My man Mister916. Good looks bro. 
glasses.gif

And for the dudes asking about the chick in my current avy.
laugh.gif

but...

My man Mister916. Good looks bro. 
glasses.gif

And for the dudes asking about the chick in my current avy.
laugh.gif

but...

Back
Top Bottom