Gift Idea for MOVING OUT

NT brothers I need you to come together and help me out.My buddy is moving away for university. It's his first time moving out of his mommies.It's also his first time living with a significant other.It's also his significant other's first time moving out.I need to get them a really good gift for moving out.Something they can both use very frequently and would really enjoy.I'd like to keep it under $300 with shipping.I'm thinking something like an espresso maker?IDEAS please?

NT brothers I need you to come together and help me out.My buddy is moving away for university. It's his first time moving out of his mommies.It's also his first time living with a significant other.It's also his significant other's first time moving out.I need to get them a really good gift for moving out.Something they can both use very frequently and would really enjoy.I'd like to keep it under $300 with shipping.I'm thinking something like an espresso maker?IDEAS please?

If they don't already have one, an iron. Trust me. They will appreciate that more than you think.

If they don't already have one, an iron. Trust me. They will appreciate that more than you think.

Whatever you get them, you should call the landlord before hand, and have the gift put in the apartment, so when they open the door for the first time, it'll be there waiting for em with a note from you or whatnot.

Whatever you get them, you should call the landlord before hand, and have the gift put in the apartment, so when they open the door for the first time, it'll be there waiting for em with a note from you or whatnot.

Iron, vacuum cleaner, a mop and broom, a set of pots and pans, some bathroom curtains or bed sheets. just stuff that is used everyday and will benefit them

Iron, vacuum cleaner, a mop and broom, a set of pots and pans, some bathroom curtains or bed sheets. just stuff that is used everyday and will benefit them

espresso machine?
indifferent.gif

spend $20 on a single-cup brewer and spend the rest on something useful

espresso machine?
indifferent.gif

spend $20 on a single-cup brewer and spend the rest on something useful

Back
Top Bottom