Gil Zero low vs. TS Lightswitch low (Gil's 2nd)...?

I'll have to say I prefer the Gil zeros. The lightswitch low feels very stiff (upper) and cushioning is quite hard.... maybe coz I'm used to wearingnikes with zoom air (zoom bb lows) but the gil zeros don't feel as hard in terms of cushioning. They both have average traction. I don't feel anyresponsiveness in the cushioning of the lightswitch.

I only agree with the hard cushioning part. I have the Customize pair and the Wizards colorway of the Gil Zero.

The GilIIZero is pretty hard underfoot, I much prefer the cushioning of the Gil Zero, which I also think is inferior to something like the BB Low.

The upper of the GilIIZero didn't feel that stiff, but the Customize pair is pretty much like thick patent leather, so it isn't going to stretch oranything like that. Traction was better for me on the Gil 2 than the original Gil Zero. Not that the Gil Zero has bad traction, but I think it's noticeablybetter on the Gil 2.

The most noticeable difference, to me anyway, is the cushioning. The Gil 2 is really firm in that area. I felt a little responsiveness, but I wouldn't wantto play in the Gil 2 for extended periods of time. I think they improved the shoe in most areas, traction, fit and comfort. But cushioning went out the windowon this shoe, and I didn't get my two sets of insoles like they advertised either.

I have the lightswitch low, its ok, but its not in my balling rotation. Ill wear it casually and if I get a pick up game in them I will wear them for it, but Iwouldnt really recommend it as a main balling shoe

Back
Top Bottom