Gilbert Arenas has some STRONG opinions on Kobe etc...

Quote:
Not when your best player and arguably your second best player are missing for an entire playoff series. Granted, Antawn stepped up majorly in the playoffs, but when Deshawn Stevenson is your second scoring option and he shoots 19%, you have to admit that the team at full strength would have put up a much better fight.

I said injuries are a part of the game and you go on to talk about injuries to key players....we're not even on the same page brother

Quote:
I don't think people are trying to take anything away from Jamison and Butler, they are just saying it is not necessarily Arenas that is making them better
Hate it or love it...The UNDERDOG'S on top​

This is a wild @#%$ interview. Best player interview I have read in years.

From a player's perspective, he is dead on. He's not an analyst, he's not a coach, he's not a writer, he is a player. That is the perspective a player should have.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

he speaks truth. need more like him
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

gilbert is the man, and as i said a page ago, i think he'd be a much more fun guy to play with than kobe. i don't know if anyone else noticed, but on team USA, if anyone else made a spectacular play, kobe would go and either drive through 3 guys or throw up a degree-of-difficulty j on the very next play, as if he couldn't stand to see anyone else shine.

you gotta get yours, but fool, i gotta get mine.

Quote:
Quote:if we got the ball back because of me, i'm gonna do whatever the i want on offense

the hell kinda logic is that? |I
tired.gif
leemelone
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

just like how he said there was no way they were going to lose to boston right?
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

made lots of good points good read.
Team Pacific Northwest​
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

Quote:
Arenas thinks he is better then he is though
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

^^^ real talk, Arenas is feeling himself a bit much. He's good, don't get me wrong, and his points on Kobe are valid, but he d-rides himself waaay too hard.

Good job Gilbert you haven't done anything great in your career and all you do is run your mouth to get attention. If it wasn't for all the stupid and funny things (I have to admit I do laugh at a lot of stuff) you would hardly be mentioned.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

for a guy who thinks he can shoot, he's as bas as iverson and iverson is shorter.

dude is the streakiest in the game today. when he sucks, he sucks literally for weeks. when he's hot, he's just unstoppable.

Gill has good point with what he said...i don't think Kobe is upset with the losing so much as he is with management. He is obviously looking for new scenery.
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

I'm surprised to see all you people vouching for what he said...

Dude lost that humble nature he had about himself and has made himself look an @#%$ a few times in these past two years...

Lord knows if the man he was talking about made a comment like that about anyone else you dudes would flip your lids about it...
The Black Zack Morris​

Quote:
Good job Gilbert you haven't done anything great in your career and all you do is run your mouth to get attention. If it wasn't for all the stupid and funny things (I have to admit I do laugh at a lot of stuff) you would hardly be mentioned.

So I guess him being a 3 time all star, taking the Wizards to the Playoffs 3 years in a row, an MVP candidate, and top 3 scorer in the league isn't a great career? Yeah buddy log off NT right now.

Quote:
if gil is so good and he makes his teammaes so much better, u have 2 all-stars w/ u and u can't even go to the ECF? dawg, wassup w/ that?
ed. You too can log off NT right now
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

I just can't stand the guy because he comes off as a crybaby wanting more attention. He has to make sure people remember he got the shaft early in his career. So what does he do, he goes out and buys up tons of allstar ballots and votes for himself (lets not forget he tell you about this too). He wants the kudos and valor of a Wade, Lebron, or Iverson, but even still, I wouldn't say he's gotten it.

Whatever, its not that serious. Maybe he should realize that too.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

dude's a punk. last i checked, the wizards are winless :lol:
laugh.gif

------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

Quote:
I give Agent 0 a number 1 he is number 1 right now in my fantasy b-ball.
:rofl:
roll.gif
i guess everyone else is on the bench.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

Back
Top Bottom