Gilbert Arenas is now with Nike appreciation

i

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

he's doing it thr right way. if i was in the NBA I'd be doin the exact same.

Gilbert himself wouldnt be that dumb to turn down the dough. He's only doin what he's doin because companies are scared to touch him.
Yeah, but UA made him a PE.

I wouldn't want to sign him either, I don't hate the guy, but he's way too unpredictable.  He can still ball though, I bet he does big things for the Magic at some point this season.

Gilbert himself wouldnt be that dumb to turn down the dough. He's only doin what he's doin because companies are scared to touch him.
Yeah, but UA made him a PE.

I wouldn't want to sign him either, I don't hate the guy, but he's way too unpredictable.  He can still ball though, I bet he does big things for the Magic at some point this season.

You mean... you wouldnt be good enough to be offered a shoe contract? Or do you mean you'd turn down potential millions to wear what you want?

I'm a true Nike head at heart. But at the end of the day, money talks. I see it reeeeaaallly hard to turn down that cash.

he caked up already from his massive contract, plus that money that adidas already paid him...im sure he's not looking for another deal...we all know those Chinese companies

are dying to get anyone they can get.
laugh.gif

You mean... you wouldnt be good enough to be offered a shoe contract? Or do you mean you'd turn down potential millions to wear what you want?

I'm a true Nike head at heart. But at the end of the day, money talks. I see it reeeeaaallly hard to turn down that cash.

he caked up already from his massive contract, plus that money that adidas already paid him...im sure he's not looking for another deal...we all know those Chinese companies

are dying to get anyone they can get.
laugh.gif

Gil's 'Nike Shoe Tour' is craziness!!! 

I'm sure his Twitter acc't is blowin up with requests for him to rock stuff!  LOL

I know he's all about the no-show socks but a little just above the ankle wouldn't hurt and would make the shoes pop all the more imho...
smokin.gif

P

Gil's 'Nike Shoe Tour' is craziness!!! 

I'm sure his Twitter acc't is blowin up with requests for him to rock stuff!  LOL

I know he's all about the no-show socks but a little just above the ankle wouldn't hurt and would make the shoes pop all the more imho...
smokin.gif

P

Brandon3000 said:

We've seen this type of thing before. I think even Kobe back in 04 gave us something like this. Ron artest as well during the 2007 allstar game switched shoes bout 7 times. but just yo clarify I meant if I were in the NBA without a shoe contract this is what I'd do. Come on we all can't be Kobe Lebron or even Rudy gay u kno. Like the other night I saw JJ Hickson rocking cranberry 1/2 cents. It was
pimp.gif
and they set the cavs jersey off nice.

U should loosen up a bit. It's just a messaging board and Gilbert is caked up on that $100 million contract he signed a while back. Agent zero is that dude.

Now someone post the blk/powder blue XIV he rocked last night

Brandon3000 said:

We've seen this type of thing before. I think even Kobe back in 04 gave us something like this. Ron artest as well during the 2007 allstar game switched shoes bout 7 times. but just yo clarify I meant if I were in the NBA without a shoe contract this is what I'd do. Come on we all can't be Kobe Lebron or even Rudy gay u kno. Like the other night I saw JJ Hickson rocking cranberry 1/2 cents. It was
pimp.gif
and they set the cavs jersey off nice.

U should loosen up a bit. It's just a messaging board and Gilbert is caked up on that $100 million contract he signed a while back. Agent zero is that dude.

Now someone post the blk/powder blue XIV he rocked last night

Back
Top Bottom