Gilbert Arenas opens up after lengthy hiatus from league (long read)

Yea that is a long article. I had to paste it into word and I will read it on the train ride from work.

Thank You

Did he even complete that shark tank?

Anyways, I just jumped in somewhere near the end and started reading, dude sounding suicidal almost. Someone save him, the basketball Joe Buddens

Yea, thanks OP for posting this...great article.  I really hope he can make a splash somewhere.  He was dead on about how society only cares about the mistakes and could care less about the good deeds you do.  Negative world.  I hope he gets another chance and makes good on it...

Yea I had never heard or read about the contributions he had made to the DC schools, and I've lived here for the past 6 years. Goes to show.

With everything he had been through growing up not knowing his mom an all that it's hard. Part of it is that he had developed a way of copping and dealing with stuff and when that way of dealing brakes down its hard to find a new way to adjust as you must. Having his chick betray him as badly and as publicly as it became is incredible. Then all the rest that followed. 
Dude seems to have found himself or is at least is close. Getting himself in shape finding peace with everything he seems to be on pace for a return to the NBA. If not he still has those checks coming. And he oddly seems to be okay if he never plays a minute for anyone again and that's the important part. 

Gilbert
pimp.gif

good article.

He was one of my faves especially since he's also from LA

wherever he ends up playing, I hope he succeeds.

still got love for Agent Zero
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..miss that guy here in Washington

It's now or never for Arenas. 
Those days when him Jamison and Butler ran D.C were good times. 
pimp.gif

Gilbert is the reason the Goodman League is such a nationally recognized summer league. He was the first big name to come down there and put in work. Even though many of us blame that concrete jungle as the reason why he reinjured the knee. But we love that dude here and always will. So what about the gun nonsense, we love the dude. Two highlights of his stay here

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

I wish we would just sign him already

he said in the interview he not ready to sign until the all star break.
thats another reason i think we should get him. he seems mature and wants to play high quality ball

Back
Top Bottom