GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

The Vote for Gil, NBA Live, and Agent Zero pairs were added to the adidas online store. Sold out though, like the Cust0mize.

But like some of you have mentioned, I have a hard time believing they really sold out of all them. Hopefully I can find them somewhere else.

now the adidas rep is saying end of the 2nd week of january.

like the monta and 1 ad, but with my spin on it..."you keep talking, i keep waiting...."
indifferent.gif

Gils shoes are hot.... all of em. Cant wait to see how well his 20 shoes do in stores over the next 6 months... Im def gonna grab a few of them for myself.

Picked up today, took them over some UCLA TS Lightspeeds (Fox Hills Mall). They both looked good, the Lightspeeds felt more responsive in the store, but Ilike lows more. And I'm reasonably certain those Lightspeeds will go on sale, where as these might sell out. They definitely run true to size for me,compared to the Gil Zero lows, I wear 9.5 in the original Gil Zeros and got a 10 (my true size) in these. They're very snug and pretty comfortable, but Ihaven't played in them so that's all I can say for now. They came with the marker in the box, make sure to check yours if you pick them up.

Profile shot:

9c6154e1e8ba67008502afd137f25e21904135b.pjpg

f1425ceef8ed0b2566408c9698581b1341c1bc9.pjpg

eaa15eeae4bb6208376a7063d22cd8ff4806af7.pjpg

Hologram on the tongue switches back and forth - sweet feature

123256bedee5dbca68d090107800c47d2b986b3.pjpg

Insole:

b66151e8e4b3660cd2f1a8f620e7706ea310b1c.pjpg

90935a6aec47ecbfb83a69920d471aa33ef0778.pjpg

Best part (1st pic - my bro's signature, 2nd pic - my signature)

81235f55e6aeeef9b25d618c0e5408831b71701.pjpg

35b152eceeb66f02a014dd81b5e5554845a58d0.pjpg

Wipes off pretty easily, I just use a paper towel or something. Moisture doesn't help at all, it's strictly DRY erase for me. Any other questions,drop them here.

you said you got them at Fox Hills Mall. But I don't live anywhere near there. I meant, should I expect to find these at footlocker? or just Mom and Popsor where?

^I have no idea. I only know they're at Fox Hills Finish Line.

So maybe at other Finish Lines, although I've been to two others that didn't have them. I guess select stores.

I've only seen the two GR colorways (black/gold and grey/blue) at FL, Champs, etc.

They're not bad. I have the blk/gold, and they're muy comfy. I'm gonna rock mines hard when spring/summer comes.

the "Chocolate City (********)" and NBA Live are a definite must as are the "Vote For Gil"

I just hope once payday rolls around they're still available at my new spot

I'm not really familiar with Adidas box tags, so here's a pic. My guess is the numbers under the barcode represent the SKU?

I'm REALLY feeling the Scores for Schools and NBA Lives, and whatever the one with the clear sole is. Pretty good looking shoe, different from the GilZero which also looks great, but this one is cool in it's own fashion. Haven't even worn them yet though and they feel really snug. I just gottaspray down the bottoms with protectant first.

8epqjk6.jpg

No problem.

By the way, for anyone who got a pair of any of the new Gils, did they come with two pairs of insoles or what? I didn't get anything but the shoes and amarker when I got mine, I completely forgot about the two insole thing until I got home and checked NT. Do some of them come with the extra insoles and somedon't?

im sorry but all of those colorways are crap except for the customizes. ima go pick them up today...

Thanks for the head's up about FNL. Oh, and my black/sand pair came with 2 sets. One is a cushioned set, and the other is a clima-cool set. They were boththe same color. I would REALLY like to see what the cust0mizes look like with a set of black in them.

Peace,
J

I finally got the Customize ones from my local Finishline, and I only got one set of insoles too. Was the 2 insolesonly made for the Blk/Sand and the Grey/Blue?

Anyone get the Customize Lightswitch and got 2 insoles?

Back
Top Bottom