GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

He has a point concerning the whole TS concept. The whole "it takes 5" thing is....BS. There's no quicker way to ensure that your shoe doesn't sell when the designer removes all things that makes shoes unique and churns them out in different colors for their athletes. Well you go Gil. Tell 'em.

I don't see how they built ONE shoe that meets the needs of Tracy, KG, Chauncy, and Duncan. They're all different body types, weights, and heights. No way can one shoe conform to each athlete.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

"No way one shoe can conform to each athlete."

Again, don't you think that it's what the athlete is comfortable with? I'm 2fiddy, I love light shoes that would be considered guard type shoes. My boy who is a buckseventyfive, rocks what would be considered Big Man shoes.

There is thing called the middle of the road. Jordans fit this profile, and the Gil Zeros did as well.

Gil is 6"4, 215.

^ That's entirely true...I'm 6-3 but love the guard based shoes that smaller guys wear. At the same time, the TS was designed originally for TMac, and he's a versatile guy who's style of play and needs can translate and trickle down to the smaller players while still supporting the Dwights and KGs of the world.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ his technological explanation...

He is NOT helpin Adi lately... :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

The problem is that he wears those big man shoes, because he WANTS to wear them, not because of his 'needs'. Just as I love to debunk the myth of the Guard shoe, he does the same with the big man shoe crap.

There was a time that all players wore the same shoes, remember Chucks, Superstars, ProModels? They still do it on the collegiate level today. Ohio State wore that boot of a shoe, the LBJ4, all the way down to the GUARDS last year.

What changes from the collegiate level to the pros?

Money, that is all. Nike has you all duped as to what a good hoops shoe should be, ya' need to check that, and then wonder why. It's cool to have options, but it isn't totally necessary.

it ain't about what you wear, it's how you perform with what you wear.

besides, everyone should check out the shoe when it comes out and then weigh in. im sick of this arbitrary speculation debunking the qualities of a specific shoe or whatever when the answer is subjective.

Those are good points. I thought I was gonna win this argument actually :lol:
laugh.gif
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

Somebody leak pics already GIL leak them things!

look at what i've done today...

gilzix2.jpg
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

C'mon MaZe i know you got some shots of 'em you did the interview after all.
TEAM UST TIGERS​

laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

copped! i'm gonna try to get all the colorways this season :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

watching the vid & reading what gil said about the whole TS concept made me realize how big of a sneaker head he is.and i honestly dont know wth adidas was thinking when they approached gil with the TS idea.his sneaker far exceeded the other adidas sigs in sales last year & the TS thing was what they had for an encore?c'mon now,
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

Quote:
C'mon MaZe i know you got some shots of 'em you did the interview after all.

Sorry 1and12, I can't post any pics. BUT, I did post a PRETTY COMPREHENSIVE release breakdown including details about each sneaker release HERE.

Hopefully that will hold everyone over until pics can be posted.

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

^ Thanks for the link to the breakdown of the shoes..... I'm just tryin to figure out why the DC football shoes are white/BROWN?/and yellow instead of having burgundy....
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

^To be honest, its not brown or burgundy. It is somewhere in between.

This is Burgundy

solid-burgundy.jpg

This is Brown

solid-brown.jpg

This is the ******** Helmet

L1014396.jpg

You get the point Im sure, its somewhere in there.

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

Quote:
Because Gilbert loves writing on his game sneakers, the "Cust0mize" GIL II ZEROs feature a predominatly all White upper that doubles as a customizeable dry erase board that you can easily write on/erase off.
:\
ohwell.gif
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

anyone got any pix besides the one he put in his blog?
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS​
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD​
"MY SWAG WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

good looks MaZe can't wait man hahaha

Quote:
3. "Agent Zero" GIL II ZERO - To be worn vs. Cavs on Dec. 5, 2007

The "Agent Zero" GIL II ZERO is a special agent/James Bond inspired sneaker, it features a predominantly Black upper with a Clear outsole. The "Agent Zero" GIL II ZEROs will release in an amount of 3000 pairs worldwide.
TEAM UST TIGERS

this shoe seems to be a tough nut to crack in terms of leaking its pics..........anyone here have one? im really excited to see the colors just to choose which ones to buy coz with diff release dates, you dont have the luxury to pass on a colorway thinking the next one would be better.

im excited to see those colorways! im pretty sure im going to like at least one of em because of the variety.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom