GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

hi guys, can anyone confirm if there would be a white-blue colorway out? im interested in those, just like the first gr colorway of the gil zeros

laugh.gif
"Cover Boy" over the midfoot of the Live 08 pair.

I'm going to have to get the Gilwoods and the "Customize" ones.

where and when do we get the customize shoe and the kids shoes? Are many of these shoes in kids sizes other than the bugs bunny one?

also, will teh customie be in kids sizes?

it says the customizable one is available 11/23....is it up on their webpage? i don't see it....

three zero is a japenese toy company...and i dno wen, but they should release in a specific city in the states...like the rest of the shoes

gil is out for 3 months because of his nagging knee, according to NBAtv
hopefully he wears all of the shoes just as it was planned

Originally Posted by superman22938

three zero is a japenese toy company...and i dno wen, but they should release in a specific city in the states...like the rest of the shoes

On the site, it says its releasing in China with a vinyl figurine. I think it was on Gilbert's blog where I read that it comes out in China whenWizards take on Houston (Yao. China. Get it?). I don't know if it only comes out in China.

does anyone have any idea where i can find the customizable gil's? i searched two malls today, and came up empty handed...

thanks.

thanks, but i checked footaction and finishline, and no luck. are they only available at boutiques? and if so, what boutiques in the bay area carry adidas???

lbj19 there will be a white/blue general release 2/1

As for the Gil 20's being in Kid's sizes, the only shoes with kids sizes are the looney tunes Bugs Bunny and Tweety shoes.

My boy told me that the Customize and Agent Zero are shipping late so they should be in stores Mid to Late December along with the EA Sports NBA Live and theVote For Gil shoe.

Back
Top Bottom