Gilt Groupe Site (CONVERSE SALE RIGHT NOW UP TO 70% OFF) 5/27/10

Just wanted to share a site I recently found thanks to a friend.

What is it?

How do i get an invite?
You can use my personal invite link HERE
EDIT: Forgot to add the original site. HERE

Any benefits to referring people?
For every person you refer you are given a 25$ credit after their first purchase AND only their first purchase.

What kind of brands do you get discounts on?
The brands change every week but here is what is going to be on sale this week.

For GUYS:

For GIRLS:

I always love the hook up threads that i finally found something that is worth enough to share with you guys.
There is gonna be a SALE on Converse that starts tomorrow so if you would like to get pretty much a steal on those i would recommend joining asap because the stock tends to sell out pretty fast.

Feel free to use my invite link or if you want me to get the 25$ credit just have one person sign up under me then add all your friends so you can get all the credits! Haha doesn't really matter to me.
laugh.gif
(You can try singing up on the site without a referral but your put on a waiting list so i would recommend signing up through referral because its instant!)

And feel free to turn this thread into the Official Gilt Groupe threat to keep each other updated on upcoming deals or just sharing opinions whether something is worth the discounted price they give you.

here is a pic of an example of the buying screen on some  Generic Surplus suede moccasin Sneakers i just bought. total came out to $45.95 with shipping.

you can see how they cross out sizes and colors that are already sold out and they tend to sell out pretty quick too.

Well enjoy NT.

So, I dont know if you work for the site or what, but if anyone needs an invite PM me
smile.gif

nah i don't work for the site. just wanted to make the post as simple and clean as possible i actually just found out about the site today haha.

like i said if you don't wanna use my link whatever use another persons link.

or ill make it even easier for those people who REALLY don't want me to get the credit. use another e-mail account sign up through my link so you don't have to wait on the waiting list without the referral then invite yourself. Then go ahead and buy something if you want. O SNAPS you just gave yourself a 25$ credit. you win either way. just trying to pass on a nice site with nice discounts.

Converse sale just went up about 7 Min ago. Posting what they have for sale.

If you like anything but dont have an invite yet you can refer to my first post or any of the links that the other NT members posted to sign up for an account.
The Chuck Taylor Herringbone Sneakers are pretty much sold out already like 5 min into the sale. Shows how crazy fast some of these things go.

Good Luck

is this like +#$@##* where they have redemptions, but instead you have to buy something?? hmmmm

Originally Posted by oidreez

you're pretty late.

This. Yeah they have sales everyday, but mostly trash and and even though the discount is big, some stuff is pretty pricey.

Originally Posted by hieu23

is this like +#$@##* where they have redemptions, but instead you have to buy something?? hmmmm

nah.. its pretty much a sale site but more private.. think kinda like a #%+$$%@.com kinda site. Im pretty sure they use the invite system to avoid resellers or getting lots of junk spam accounts being made all the time.

Basically the referral system works if someone signs up on referral to your link if they ever decide to buy anything you get a one time 25$ credit for the site to use on whatever you want so it encourages you to refer people who actually buy stuff. But its more of  a discount site then just sending out mass referrals trying to get credits.

for those of you latebirds, there is another similar site to gilt for more streetwear called Jackthreads. I actually see a lot of ads on it on NT. Picked up a couple of DQM items this past week for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom