Ginger Ale Appreciation Post!

i love ginger ale. canada dry or schweppes..........that vernors crap is positively disgusting
sick.gif

ginger beer is the best though, bundaberg FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2794644507_016492cbd0.jpg

It is one of my favorite drinks and my favorite soft drink. I am not all that big on the very sweet, mild, big brands. I like the spiced, Jamaican, small batchbrews. My absolute favorite ginger ale is the Blenheim's Ginger Ale, that stuff has an amazingly strong ginger flavor. The flavor makes it almost spicy andalong with the high carbonation, it is made for sipping, especially with some southern food on a hot and humid day.

Ginger Ale gets a bad rep for being a sickness cure, people think of it like Tylenol or whatever, but its actually a good drink.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Ginger Ale gets a bad rep for being a sickness cure, people think of it like Tylenol or whatever, but its actually a good drink.
Ginger Ale (or Ginger Beer) is really good for unihibiting your enzymes; like so:

Does wonders too...i had a serious migraine and weezy stomach and it got rid of it. Thanks Ginger ale

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Wow, can you say crack?!

I had the worst mf'in heart burn and this stuff cured it in a snap; literally two seconds and my hearburn went away. I literally felt like I was gonna die ten minutes ago. Church.

canada_dry.jpg
damn right. i'm glad you posted the G.O.A.T. Canada Dry
pimp.gif
. i can't mess with schweppes (sp?) and them other brands
alien.gif

ginger ale is most definitely appreciated.

on can number two of canada dry right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nothing better to sure cotton mouth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ginger ale
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Who you telling. At work right now.
laugh.gif

damn it i used to have that north face apex till some1 stole that +**# i was heated
mad.gif
smh.gif
i missed my apex

Back
Top Bottom