Ginuwine ft Timbaland & Missy Elliot - "Get Involved" 2nd Single

I know alot of NTers have been waiting for them to reunite

this is supposedly single #2...

bringing me back to the late 90's/early 00's

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
what the hell are you talking about?
This brings me back to...just 2/3 years ago with the FS/LS, Loose, Shock Value albums
and the song isn't as good as anything on those.

When I first heard Ginuwine was reuniting with Timbo...I HOPED it wasn't any of the electro synth pop sound, which I understand is THE SOUND of musicnowadays [and I love the sound don't get me wrong] but who cares about that when Ginuwine already had his mainstream success and should feel free to justmake good music

I wanted that classic R&B sound they made......
and I don't see why it wouldn't be relevant considering Timbo produced "Until The End of Time" just afew years back.... Tricky Stewart re-produced the vibe with Elecktrik Red's "Devotion" & "Go Shawty"
THAT'S the style that Timbo should be giving to Ginuwine and I hope there is something like that on the album [SMH if this is Timbo's only contributionthe album....]

Yeah I'm ranting but whatever

_

Originally Posted by ZSong

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
what the hell are you talking about?
This brings me back to...just 2/3 years ago with the FS/LS, Loose, Shock Value albums
and the song isn't as good as anything on those.

When I first heard Ginuwine was reuniting with Timbo...I HOPED it wasn't any of the electro synth pop sound, which I understand is THE SOUND of music nowadays [and I love the sound don't get me wrong] but who cares about that when Ginuwine already had his mainstream success and should feel free to just make good music

I wanted that classic R&B sound they made......
and I don't see why it wouldn't be relevant considering Timbo produced "Until The End of Time" just a few years back.... Tricky Stewart re-produced the vibe with Elecktrik Red's "Devotion" & "Go Shawty"
THAT'S the style that Timbo should be giving to Ginuwine and I hope there is something like that on the album [SMH if this is Timbo's only contribution the album....]

Yeah I'm ranting but whatever

_
relax, i was talking about Missy/Timb/Ginuwine

not the sound of the song, I dont like the song but I figured I'd post it anyway

notice I made no judgment on the song

Song is alright. I don't know why Ginuwine of ALL people accepted this simple and lazy track from Timbo. When Timbo wants to be lazy, he'll yell andmake noises all over the track and give you a simple beat -- that's what happened here with G ...

Back
Top Bottom