Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that want to see and hear what went down take a look. Starts at 1:08 if you want to skip Charlamagne's intro.

This is so damn playful.

These sensitive ppl dug deep to be outraged.

This remind me of fat ugly white girl trying to accuse ODell Beckham JR of some sexism or shaming cuz she thought he wasn't interested in her and that's why he didn't talk to her.

Pure Looney toons.

I assume it’s the transgender community that’s outraged. That’s the only logical explanation. I KNOW straight females aren’t outraged. There’s no way...

If thats the case, I’m just gonna start kissing females. :lol: Just walk up, broad daylight...right in the mouth. I’ve been doing it wrong all this time...
Trump tried to put you on game.

giphy.gif

Reminds me of when my boy got kissed by our homegirl, homie did not want it but she gave it to him anyway. It was at a rave & legit F homies night up.

:rofl: :rofl:

We still give him ish about till this day.

I think the real issue here is why is this dude on big brother? Tim not returning his calls? I know son ain't tryna call black ty......
ginuwine been washed, timb almost washed.

tyrese well u see whats been happening with him the last year. son lost all his marbles

Yeah if it was a man trying to forcefully kiss a female like that it would've been a wrap.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom