Girl Advice Thread, vol... 8 million trillion

;(<3
I feel you fam , I understand tho its all good to move on to the next 1 , fall in love with another chick thats all.

You reminded me of the movie 500 days of summer haha just saying
wink.gif

OP your just a kid, there are plenty of more fish in the sea. Also, why you so level headed in general but in the sports forum youre so ridiculous?

OP your just a kid, there are plenty of more fish in the sea. Also, why you so level headed in general but in the sports forum youre so ridiculous?

Originally Posted by BC2310

Dude, post pics...
She's still hung up on her ex. Timing is wrong.

On to the next one.
This.

And you'll come to find you're gonna like a bunch of ladies. Probably at the same time. Some of them aren't gonna feel anything, some will. All a numbers game.

Originally Posted by BC2310

Dude, post pics...
She's still hung up on her ex. Timing is wrong.

On to the next one.
This.

And you'll come to find you're gonna like a bunch of ladies. Probably at the same time. Some of them aren't gonna feel anything, some will. All a numbers game.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

- 2nd time I see her, we bs around the city, and anyways I make her girl.   
30t6p3b.gif

And that is where you went wrong. You caught feelings way to early my man.

Leave her alone and get some new (()), you will stop thinking about her instantly!

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

- 2nd time I see her, we bs around the city, and anyways I make her girl.   
30t6p3b.gif

And that is where you went wrong. You caught feelings way to early my man.

Leave her alone and get some new (()), you will stop thinking about her instantly!

Dead yourself. What the hell type of post is this. You didn't even ask for advice?

This is how you do cliffs:
-Met a girl
-Tried to smash, denied
-Liked her, wifed up, still denied
-Then she broke up with me due to persistent shenanigans
-Alone

Shoot even shorter.
-Met a girl
-Failed
-Love songs wambulancing

Sorry just trying to joke. It sucks, i know..i understand. Just keep on going. What else can you do? Nothing would of been different if you hadn't tried to smash. Trying to smash never is bad. Lets em know you want to get down. After a girl gets down, she will like you more. They know that, you know that.

Dead yourself. What the hell type of post is this. You didn't even ask for advice?

This is how you do cliffs:
-Met a girl
-Tried to smash, denied
-Liked her, wifed up, still denied
-Then she broke up with me due to persistent shenanigans
-Alone

Shoot even shorter.
-Met a girl
-Failed
-Love songs wambulancing

Sorry just trying to joke. It sucks, i know..i understand. Just keep on going. What else can you do? Nothing would of been different if you hadn't tried to smash. Trying to smash never is bad. Lets em know you want to get down. After a girl gets down, she will like you more. They know that, you know that.

OP the timing is DEF all wrong. When I met my current BF he was going through the same thing ol' girl is BITTER. I didn't know it at first but when I found out I kind of day backed off. Plus I was talking to another dude. But the one I really wanted was my current BF, and once he got through his bitter phase he came to me with a different attitude we were still cool while he was bitter. But it was whatever cause there's no way a relationship was about to start. Basically leave her alone. Talk you can be friends but if she likes you enough after her bitter phase she'll show you she wants to be your girl.

OP the timing is DEF all wrong. When I met my current BF he was going through the same thing ol' girl is BITTER. I didn't know it at first but when I found out I kind of day backed off. Plus I was talking to another dude. But the one I really wanted was my current BF, and once he got through his bitter phase he came to me with a different attitude we were still cool while he was bitter. But it was whatever cause there's no way a relationship was about to start. Basically leave her alone. Talk you can be friends but if she likes you enough after her bitter phase she'll show you she wants to be your girl.

Back
Top Bottom