girl advice thread vol. lol never though I'd make one

I'll keep it short. 
St. Patty's day party at a pub with a big group of friends. 

my boy's girlfriend's friend who's new to town was there, me and her ended up making out out for a while. 

she left before I did. grabbed her digits. 

chatted with her on sunday, made plans to hang out for wednesday. 

I texted her earlier tonight (about 6-7 hours ago) to see when she wants to meet up tomorrow. 

never received a reply from her. should I assume she flaked and keep it moving? or give her a call tomorrow after work to see if she still wants to hang? don't wanna come across as desperate

normally I wouldn't give it much thought but she was real cute. 

I would say wait a few days to text/call her but since you made plans for Wednesday, text her tomorrow. If she doesn't respond, move on unless she hits you up. 

I would wait until tomorrow. I wouldn't give her a call though...maybe send a text like "Hey, just wanted to know if your still interested in meeting up." Coming from a female perspective, I could see the chick ignoring your text because she doesn't want to hang out with you BUT I have been in a situation where I was busy or caught up with something when I received a text and didn't get around to answering it until the next day. It can go either way, but it wont hurt to just casually hit her up again. 

Originally Posted by gorjess

I would wait until tomorrow. I wouldn't give her a call though...maybe send a text like "Hey, just wanted to know if your still interested in meeting up." Coming from a female perspective, I could see the chick ignoring your text because she doesn't want to hang out with you BUT I have been in a situation where I was busy or caught up with something when I received a text and didn't get around to answering it until the next day. It can go either way, but it wont hurt to just casually hit her up again. 

If you like someone or want to be around them, you will find a few seconds out of your busy day to reply to them.  Just my opinion though, not that hard to respond with a 'hey i'm busy,' or something along those lines.  I'd keep it movin' fam, I mean you put yourself out there.. made the effort, if she's not returning your text.. that's on her.  Maybe she was busy, but that's a lame excuse.. you know she saw it as soon as it came up on her phone, she can't make a quick reply?  People check their phone 15-20 times a day. 

Originally Posted by eaalto

Just be patient.
Yep
Odds are she will get back to you later today/tonight.  If not i wouldn't sweat it.  Just text her tomorrow try to set something up for the weekend.  If she doesn't reply to you then inquire with your boy or his gf that she is friends with.  See if something is up.

Originally Posted by hymen man

If you like someone or want to be around them, you will find a few seconds out of your busy day to reply to them.  Just my opinion though, not that hard to respond with a 'hey i'm busy,' or something along those lines.  I'd keep it movin' fam, I mean you put yourself out there.. made the effort, if she's not returning your text.. that's on her.  Maybe she was busy, but that's a lame excuse.. you know she saw it as soon as it came up on her phone, she can't make a quick reply?  People check their phone 15-20 times a day. 
This!

Originally Posted by jordancraig1

Originally Posted by hymen man

This!

Seriously tho...everyone now a days has they're phone up their butts...if I don't get a response within a few hours from someone Im interested in, I get that feeling that Im being ignored. If you don't get a response back the same day, then you're def. being ignored.

a drunk girl makes out with at a party and you think shes really into you? She was just a drunk chick at a party.
30t6p3b.gif

Righttt 
grin.gif

Keep it moving OP.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

a drunk girl makes out with at a party and you think shes really into you? She was just a drunk chick at a party.
30t6p3b.gif

yea, this is how I see it. Finding a girl at a party or a bar, especially St Patty's day and expecting it to be something real is a waste of time. Drunk chicks make out with people and do stuff. Doesnt mean they are actually interested

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

30t6p3b.gif

yea, this is how I see it. Finding a girl at a party or a bar, especially St Patty's day and expecting it to be something real is a waste of time. Drunk chicks make out with people and do stuff. Doesnt mean they are actually interested
Ya damb right fam!

I can't see why you never thought you'd make one, cuz you sound thirsty and inexperienced. But still people don't really miss texts nowadays. There's factors like phone layout , signal etc. that will make you not see it on your phone at all. Barring all that stuff they, the recipient sees the text. Just wait, if she never hits you back, call it an L and keep it moving. You made too much of it to begin with.

First off, never text from here on out champ.  She gave you her number for a reason, next time call.  If she doesn't call or text you by tomorrow at the latest, charge her to the game and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom