girl giving you the silent treatment

So my girl lives with me, and lately we been butting heads... really im not sure wht shes all mute for but i swear im liable to toss her +@%% out if she keeps this up.. One thing i cant stand is my girl giving me the silent treatment... yes im mad
mad.gif
.. speak on it if u may..

So my girl lives with me, and lately we been butting heads... really im not sure wht shes all mute for but i swear im liable to toss her +@%% out if she keeps this up.. One thing i cant stand is my girl giving me the silent treatment... yes im mad
mad.gif
.. speak on it if u may..

Pretend it has no effect, after a few hours she'll get really mad, blow up.....ask her if she's done.....then she'll either cool off or continue with the stonewall. Just rinse and repeat until her spirit is broken. You can count it as a win.
DO NOT let her control you with a simple silent treatment, it'll let her think it's acceptable

Pretend it has no effect, after a few hours she'll get really mad, blow up.....ask her if she's done.....then she'll either cool off or continue with the stonewall. Just rinse and repeat until her spirit is broken. You can count it as a win.
DO NOT let her control you with a simple silent treatment, it'll let her think it's acceptable

Just stare at her when she silent treatments you. Then when she says "stop staring me", just say "now you know how I feel". 

Back
Top Bottom