girl giving you the silent treatment

Just stare at her when she silent treatments you. Then when she says "stop staring me", just say "now you know how I feel". 

She giving you the silent treatment??!!1 Give her the murder treatment brahh

Do 3 things:

1) Act like you don't care

2) Act like you don't care

3) Act like you don't care

Whenever I care and apologize and stuff, it just gets worse.

Whenever I act like I don't care and ignore them and their mood swings and stuff, eventually they drop it.

You just gotta be the stronger one and carry on like it doesn't bother you. Granted, there is a small chance the girl will be stronger herself and cut you off completely... But more likely than not she'll be afraid of rubbing you the wrong way again and will change her ways.

Do 3 things:

2) Act like you don't care

3) Act like you don't care

Whenever I care and apologize and stuff, it just gets worse.

Whenever I act like I don't care and ignore them and their mood swings and stuff, eventually they drop it.

You just gotta be the stronger one and carry on like it doesn't bother you. Granted, there is a small chance the girl will be stronger herself and cut you off completely... But more likely than not she'll be afraid of rubbing you the wrong way again and will change her ways.

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

This.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Do 1 thing:

It really works...shell give in eventually..Dont let her boss you around
grin.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Do 1 thing:

It really works...shell give in eventually..Dont let her boss you around
grin.gif

And don't do it like you're bitter or hurt or weak. Show no signs of that. Instead do it like you're happy and enjoying life regardless of what she does.

And don't do it like you're bitter or hurt or weak. Show no signs of that. Instead do it like you're happy and enjoying life regardless of what she does.

Thanks for the replies, I think I will stop caring for the situation because when I do care she acts out more.. Mann I been having thoughts about offing the relationship entirely, and getting that $$, girlfriends are expensive as hell like puppies or some @#%.

I honestly think I've spoiled her so now she feels she can prove something or get her way by ackin out like this.

Thanks for the replies, I think I will stop caring for the situation because when I do care she acts out more.. Mann I been having thoughts about offing the relationship entirely, and getting that $$, girlfriends are expensive as hell like puppies or some @#%.

I honestly think I've spoiled her so now she feels she can prove something or get her way by ackin out like this.

Back
Top Bottom