Girl i know posted this pic on FB...Vol. Vegas Vacation

Originally Posted by oinker34

LMAO I never thought I'd run into something like this, but I've seen it all. I know some of the people in this picture.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EXPOSE HIM.

LMAO I never thought I'd run into something like this, but I've seen it all. I know some of the people in this picture.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EXPOSE HIM.

Originally Posted by TSX24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EXPOSE HIM.

what's there to expose? i have a link to my twitter right here, dude who posted that picture had to dig to my bands myspace...MYSPACE from like 3 years ago to get that picture
laugh.gif

nobody is hiding. i was drunk last night and thought there was some funny stuff in the picture, too many clowns on here trying to imitate 4chan. if you don't think it's funny keep it pushin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EXPOSE HIM.

what's there to expose? i have a link to my twitter right here, dude who posted that picture had to dig to my bands myspace...MYSPACE from like 3 years ago to get that picture
laugh.gif

nobody is hiding. i was drunk last night and thought there was some funny stuff in the picture, too many clowns on here trying to imitate 4chan. if you don't think it's funny keep it pushin
laugh.gif

op thought this was a smash hit,
its mildly funny, not thread worthy,
it is a pretty random crew, few dudes cheesin reallll hard, couple tough guys tryin to flex out all vegas.

Back
Top Bottom