Girl Opinion : Sureshot or Challenge EDIT pics of girls on pg. 2

Ok, so there's this girl that's like a real good friend of mine and I know she likes me(some of her friends have told me). She's cute and all butthrere's this other girl that goes to another school, but she's coming to my school and I want to start talking to her(she seems more my type).It's not guranteed the girl from the other school will like me, so my question is do I go for the girl that likes me(sureshot) or the girl I want to get toknow(challenge so to speak)?

I would tell you the Sureshot, until my latest experience...
smh.gif

I've been messin' with this girl who obviously has feelings for me, and is basically trying to force me into a relationship with her, but I'm nothaving it. Yesterday, I basically told her straight up, "Look, I can't be in a relationship with you... ever." And I thought I had finally brokenthings off with her.

[Charlie Murphy] Wrong.... WRONG. [/Charlie Murphy]

We get in an argument in my car as I'm droppin' her off, and I thought I had finally rid myself of her obsessive %*$, but only a few hours later,she's comin' back at me apologizing for the argument and wanting to mend things all over again, and wants to be anything she can be with me, just aslong as she can keep me around in her life. She's nuts.

I say go for the challenge, while keeping the sureshot on your bench. If the challenge doesn't work out as planned, then at least you still got a Plan B.Just stay on good terms with the Sureshot and keep prolonging any serious things with her, while you continue to work away at the Challenges when you'renot with her...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

smh.gif

I've been messin' with this girl who obviously has feelings for me, and is basically trying to force me into a relationship with her, but I'm not having it. Yesterday, I basically told her straight up, "Look, I can't be in a relationship with you... ever." And I thought I had finally broken things off with her.

We get in an argument in my car as I'm droppin' her off, and I thought I had finally rid myself of her obsessive %*$, but only a few hours later, she's comin' back at me apologizing for the argument and wanting to mend things all over again, and wants to be anything she can be with me, just as long as she can keep me around in her life. She's nuts.

I say go for the challenge, while keeping the sureshot on your bench. If the challenge doesn't work out as planned, then at least you still got a Plan B. Just stay on good terms with the Sureshot and keep prolonging any serious things with her, while you continue to work away at the Challenges when you're not with her...
laugh.gif
I feel ya bruh, I see what u gettin at. I'm 16 btw and would pics help y'alls opinion of both girls?

How about you wait until the other chick comes to your school, then you can see what are the percentages of you landing the deal...

unless you're on a deadline no point to rush for a choice

werd. dont commit yourself to anyone yet. play your game and choose one when you know for sure that's who you want to be with.

go for the challenge of course since you said she matches you better..right? you want to be in a relationship not because it was a sureshot but because you twoare compatible. but IMO, youre only 16, focus on school and dont worry about relationships anytime soon. and im saying this from experience from when i wasback in high school. coulda been in a better college than i currently am in right now if i just had the time to study more.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

go for the challenge of course since you said she matches you better..right? you want to be in a relationship not because it was a sureshot but because you two are compatible.
QFgoddamnT.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

go for the challenge of course since you said she matches you better..right? you want to be in a relationship not because it was a sureshot but because you two are compatible.
QFgoddamnT.
Dude is 16, he doesn't want a relationship he wants to smash. Bring on the pics

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

smh.gif

I've been messin' with this girl who obviously has feelings for me, and is basically trying to force me into a relationship with her, but I'm not having it. Yesterday, I basically told her straight up, "Look, I can't be in a relationship with you... ever." And I thought I had finally broken things off with her.

We get in an argument in my car as I'm droppin' her off, and I thought I had finally rid myself of her obsessive %*$, but only a few hours later, she's comin' back at me apologizing for the argument and wanting to mend things all over again, and wants to be anything she can be with me, just as long as she can keep me around in her life. She's nuts.

I say go for the challenge, while keeping the sureshot on your bench. If the challenge doesn't work out as planned, then at least you still got a Plan B. Just stay on good terms with the Sureshot and keep prolonging any serious things with her, while you continue to work away at the Challenges when you're not with her...
laugh.gif
I feel ya bruh, I see what u gettin at. I'm 16 btw and would pics help y'alls opinion of both girls?

Yes they would

go for who you want to go for. why settle for less? if all else fails use the first chick as a rebound, haha.

Back
Top Bottom