Girl problem - How am I ever going to talk to her?

Well if it's THAT important that you get her alone here's what you do:

put a slash in her tire right before she leaves school. Then get in your car and follow her. By the time the air slowly escapes from the slashed tireshe'll be some distance from school, and by herself. When she pulls over, you pull over too and say "OMG, what are you doing out here??" Then youcan either chat her up while helping her with the tire....or chloroform her and put her in the trunk of your car.

Either way, you'll get to have your alone time.

PS: if you don't have access to chloroform, a blunt object and some duct tape can be substituted.

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

I always thought about doing that. Asking her friends if i can talk to her for a minute, but then it crosses my mind, what am i gonna say? if i dont say something important enough or just start small talking about how her day was, wont it look awkward?

Here's what you do. Read the part of my post that says "GIRLS LIKE CONFIDENCE" ten times. Then, do this:

Ask her friend, "Hey, can I talk to ___ for a minute?"

Then tell her how you've been waiting to catch her by herself for a while, and tell her why (you like her). She's probably be intrigued by your CONFIDENCE. After this, you got it in the bag. Ask her out after all the small talk about how you been feeling her for a while and all that. If all goes to plan, you'll be hittin that in matter of months (it could be weeks, but seeing as how you're asking NT for advice on something so simple, your game is obviously not up to par. No flame, read the sig.)

Who knows, she may cut you off and kiss you, then tell you she been feeling the same way. Or, she might
laugh.gif
at yo %** then walk away.
roll.gif

Confidence cant be faked. You either got it or u dont homie.

The thing is i dont know her friends personally, so it would feel really awkward talking to them, especially infront of her.

Just pull her to the side and have a conversation with her. Get that # if you dont have it already. Her friends probably know you through her anyway (if shetalks about you, which she, HOPEFULLY, most likely does).
Her friends got a problem with it, punch em in tha nose mayne.

If you dont get a chance to pull her over to the side before V-day, give her the rose anyway. That might get you in real nice.

Originally Posted by Zen Baller

Well if it's THAT important that you get her alone here's what you do:

put a slash in her tire right before she leaves school. Then get in your car and follow her. By the time the air slowly escapes from the slashed tire she'll be some distance from school, and by herself. When she pulls over, you pull over too and say "OMG, what are you doing out here??" Then you can either chat her up while helping her with the tire....or chloroform her and put her in the trunk of your car.

Either way, you'll get to have your alone time.

PS: if you don't have access to chloroform, a blunt object and some duct tape can be substituted.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wasn't expecting that so it made it 100x more funny

Back
Top Bottom