GIRL PROBLEM NT, HELP

NT,

There's this girl i've been cool with since HS, and recently we've caught up on times and been going out. In HS, she liked me and tried gettingwith me, but I was too busy with work and school so I didn't have anytime for her. Recently, within the last 2 weeks, we've been talking to each othera lot through phone/webcam cause we live about 80 miles from each other (We see each other every 2 weeks). When I saw her on friday, i took her to breakfastand went shopping. So i suppose your thinking what exactly is the problem? Well, I don't exactly know if she's on the same page I am, in terms of werethe relationship is going between us. When we talk she'll talk about me and her and how we need to be closer. Then at times, she'll be talking abouthow she wants to hook up with this guy from her school. I have no idea what's going on...any suggestions on what I should do?

Relax, she AND HER FRIENDS go on NT so I cant post pics... ill post pics of something later when i get off work.

Peace.

you better hope she doesnt reads this and gets pissed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Then at times, she'll be talking about how she wants to hook up with this guy from her school.
there's your answer - chuck her the deuce and keep it pushin'.

Dude...women are not that complicated.

If you are straight up with her, and make her be straight up with you, you have no problem. You have your answer on your damn dinner plate and don't needto fret over it.

If it turns out you two are not on the same page, forget about it. Continue the friendship, but scout other talent.

Very easy philosophy to live by; no games

You need to take what you have in front of you and do with it what you should. You need to push whatever feelings you're having aside and deal withwhat's real. If she's talking about hooking up with some other guy, go with that and leave her **% alone. Don't get mad about any time or energyyou've spent on her, it happens...but nip it in the bud before you get hurt. She's either serious, and a bold idiot for saying it or she's playinggames. Either way, not worth your time.

I'll be damned if I continued to mess with a guy that had the nerve to say something about some other girl TO me. Get the hell out of here.
laugh.gif

she might be sayin she tryin to skeet other @$*+%* to make you jealous or she could just be skeetin other @$*+%*. you gotta be real wit er and hope shes realwit u my man.

yea i got a gf and still have like 3 real good friends that are girls and to me its like she just wants to be friends with you
frown.gif

but theres nothing wrong with talking to her about the wifey question
happy.gif

Yea. Women will do that, try to strike a nerve w/ u. She prolly said that to see how u'd react. My advice to u, read the subliminals. Let erything play outand read in between the lines. If u can, hold off on gettin buckets cause sex alway complicates things. She could be serious about wantin ol boy to give her dabizness but u never know. Just keep it 100 w/ her. If she play games, keep her close but at a distance.

Source: Been in a 7yr relationship on and off.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

NT,

There's this girl i've been cool with since HS, and recently we've caught up on times and been going out. In HS, she liked me and tried getting with me, but I was too busy with work and school so I didn't have anytime for her. Recently, within the last 2 weeks, we've been talking to each other a lot through phone/webcam cause we live about 80 miles from each other (We see each other every 2 weeks). When I saw her on friday, i took her to breakfast and went shopping. So i suppose your thinking what exactly is the problem? Well, I don't exactly know if she's on the same page I am, in terms of were the relationship is going between us. When we talk she'll talk about me and her and how we need to be closer. Then at times, she'll be talking about how she wants to hook up with this guy from her school. I have no idea what's going on...any suggestions on what I should do?

Relax, she [size=+1]AND HER FRIENDS go on NT so I cant post pics[/size]... ill post pics of something later when i get off work.

Peace.

PS. We don't believe you

what seventh letter said haha if why are you coming to us for advice? shes gonna read it, why not talking to her since she is gonna read this anyways

Why don't you just be upfront with her and ask her where exactly are you two going with your situation. Are you gonna be friends with benefits or what?Simple.

Back
Top Bottom