Girl problem...... updated w/ Pics pg2 another update pg 5

i understand ppl are telling me to off her but its not as easy as what yall think.. i mean +$@@ all the time ive sacrificed and all the money ive invested in this girl for the past 3 years is gone for little +$@@ like this? or am i simply simping?

If you're not bothered that other dudes were working her out, then hit her up after the "break" is over.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i understand ppl are telling me to off her but its not as easy as what yall think.. i mean +$@@ all the time ive sacrificed and all the money ive invested in this girl for the past 3 years is gone for little +$@@ like this? or am i simply simping?

Son,you're simping.

She's getting smashed by another dude right now and probably was for a while.

Trust me off her.

Do you genuinely love  this girl fam? Do you feel like some $+*$ like her getting smashed isn't enough to break your feelings for her? 

She's a laker fan,
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

pics for beasts
Cute chick my dude. 
Heres the reality of it all, if you two decided to live together then thats your decision. Who gives 2 *#!$! about "ruining your youth" and whatnot. Everyone's lives are different. If you two wanted to live together then thats the decision ya'll made. If you two feel like you needed a  break, then thats cool too. Do what you need to do in your relationship. I am my own man and you are your own man. I would be crazy to sit here and tell you how to run your own relationship. 

But here are some things I would like to ask you. 

1. Do you honestly 100% feel like a break was what you two needed? If the feelings weren't mutual completely then it could mess things up in the long run because everyone wasn't on the same page. Which leads me to question number 2
  2. Do you honestly feel like you have the will power to not question what she has done during the break? Would you care if some other dude was digging her out? Would she care if you were smashing dimes with the power of Zeus?
  3. If you two moved in together, how the hell are ya'll dealing with the financial obligations of your residence and living together while being split up? Are you current;y staying together? Is it awkward if you are? 
You have to be ready for paranoia my dude. Also be ready for her to be the same way. She might put on a front like she doesn't care, but deep down, that girl cares if you are smashing like crazy. Especially if you guys get back together and start living together again. We're talking about a 4 year relationship. Thats a lot of history not to care about what your girl/dude has been up to even a little bit. 

That !#%% sounds sweet at first, but You have 2 options to keep it 100 with you. Either get back together and keep all questions and feelings to yourself, or completely break it off. Cause the moment you hear her say "Yeah me and this dude hooked up", unless you are getting consistent bunz right now, you're going to be feeling like "damn, some $*#$# has been running all through my P... How the !#!@ she just gon' let some random dude smash my P like that? This +#%%# cray" 

to be honest man ive been thinking of just smashing like all these girls on my FB but i feel like at the end shes not gonna end up doing anything with anyone. but to answer your questions
1. yes at this point i do feel like us having this short break will eventually bring us back together. right now, we see each other literally everyday so we dont miss each other. its like mini marriage..

2. thats what im worried about. like i feel like at some point, were gonna bring this up when were arguing or some ++%%.. stuff like this CANT just disappear from our imaginations.. and i think this MIGHT create huge problems down the road.

3. my job is more than enough to live comfortably. i could careless about what she does financially.. i supported her a lot anyways.. i would actually save money in some ways. 

oh and trust me nt nothing has happened yet. i know for a fact she hasnt done with anyone. like i would bet my life on this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where do you think she's staying?

What do you think shes gonna do during this break?

My guess is she's gonna be staying with some dude she's been cheating on you with for a while.

After this break is over what do you think she's gonna do? Just break the dude off she was staying with? Nah,she's not she will continue to cheat on you with him or another dude.

You guys are playing house so technically you can do this...Your getting bored it sounds like. That's what happens when ppl play house without true commitment.

let me ask this to older NTers.

is being single at young age really a difference maker later in life? is this something i would really regret if i would've been with 1 girl for my entire life? this is something what were trying to avoid. if we are unhappy or regretting this commitment at later in life when we have kids and !*#+, its not gonna be easy as just taking a break...

pics for beasts
Cute chick my dude. 
Heres the reality of it all, if you two decided to live together then thats your decision. Who gives 2 *#!$! about "ruining your youth" and whatnot. Everyone's lives are different. If you two wanted to live together then thats the decision ya'll made. If you two feel like you needed a  break, then thats cool too. Do what you need to do in your relationship. I am my own man and you are your own man. I would be crazy to sit here and tell you how to run your own relationship. 

1. Do you honestly 100% feel like a break was what you two needed? If the feelings weren't mutual completely then it could mess things up in the long run because everyone wasn't on the same page. Which leads me to question number 2
  2. Do you honestly feel like you have the will power to not question what she has done during the break? Would you care if some other dude was digging her out? Would she care if you were smashing dimes with the power of Zeus?
  3. If you two moved in together, how the hell are ya'll dealing with the financial obligations of your residence and living together while being split up? Are you current;y staying together? Is it awkward if you are? 
You have to be ready for paranoia my dude. Also be ready for her to be the same way. She might put on a front like she doesn't care, but deep down, that girl cares if you are smashing like crazy. Especially if you guys get back together and start living together again. We're talking about a 4 year relationship. Thats a lot of history not to care about what your girl/dude has been up to even a little bit. 

That !#%% sounds sweet at first, but You have 2 options to keep it 100 with you. Either get back together and keep all questions and feelings to yourself, or completely break it off. Cause the moment you hear her say "Yeah me and this dude hooked up", unless you are getting consistent bunz right now, you're going to be feeling like "damn, some $*#$# has been running all through my P... How the !#!@ she just gon' let some random dude smash my P like that? This +#%%# cray" 

to be honest man ive been thinking of just smashing like all these girls on my FB but i feel like at the end shes not gonna end up doing anything with anyone. but to answer your questions
1. yes at this point i do feel like us having this short break will eventually bring us back together. right now, we see each other literally everyday so we dont miss each other. its like mini marriage..

2. thats what im worried about. like i feel like at some point, were gonna bring this up when were arguing or some ++%%.. stuff like this CANT just disappear from our imaginations.. and i think this MIGHT create huge problems down the road.

3. my job is more than enough to live comfortably. i could careless about what she does financially.. i supported her a lot anyways.. i would actually save money in some ways. 

oh and trust me nt nothing has happened yet. i know for a fact she hasnt done with anyone. like i would bet my life on this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well it sounds like the only things you have to worry about are the "what ifs" and the ongoing mental craziness you guys will put yourselves through afterwards. 
It could work out cool, a lot of people go on breaks. Me and my girl did, and @*+! was straight. We talked here and there but for the most part I was out getting my mans on and she was chilling doing her girl thing with her and her friends. 

@*+! didn't matter to me cause I knew what I was doing and I know my girl well enough to know that she wasn't giving no dudes play. But thats just my situation personally. 

You gotta have that same confidence and know your girl that well to know that @*+! isn't going to happen during the break for the thoughts not to break you. 

Just try not to fight about that @*+! if/when you guys get back together cause thats just going to make you guys go on another break
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

And its a good thing to hear that your money is straight enough to handle your business. 

Cute chick my dude. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well it sounds like the only things you have to worry about are the "what ifs" and the ongoing mental craziness you guys will put yourselves through afterwards. 
It could work out cool, a lot of people go on breaks. Me and my girl did, and @*+! was straight. We talked here and there but for the most part I was out getting my mans on and she was chilling doing her girl thing with her and her friends. 

@*+! didn't matter to me cause I knew what I was doing and I know my girl well enough to know that she wasn't giving no dudes play. But thats just my situation personally. 

You gotta have that same confidence and know your girl that well to know that @*+! isn't going to happen during the break for the thoughts not to break you. 

Just try not to fight about that @*+! if/when you guys get back together cause thats just going to make you guys go on another break
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

And its a good thing to hear that your money is straight enough to handle your business. 
thanks bruh! i provided the picture and i get 1 great reply 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i know she wont let other dudes get in her like that. shes very !%@*@$% smart.. maybe smarter than me smh 
laugh.gif
 im gonna let this play out see what happens. ill def update this thread as this thing progresses. 

Personally, a break never made sense to me. Its basically a hall pass to do what you want for a given period of time, and that usually benefits the female cuz theres normally a bunch of dudes waiting for that fb status to so single/complicated, where with guys you may have one or two females you can hit up and can garuntee are dtf. if you guys are to call it off I can understand that, and who knows maybe you guys will come back together in the future. I always think if one or both ppl in a relationship are wanting that break, then its already over and you all should call it quits. In the end its up to you, and I hope it works out the way you want it to op, best of luck bro

K Town, just curious, what's her ethnicity? Very cute girl by the way.
I never believed in breaks either, rather just work through the problem or break-up completely. But some couples do use it as a way to get back together after some alone time to think and resolve internal issues. Depending on your personality, the single life isn't always as truly great as it's glorified to be (Ex. Barney Stinson on HIMYM). Regardless of age, if living together makes you guys happy and the positive aspects of the relationship clearly outweigh the negative, then work through the normal relationship issues every couple faces. 

In reality though, also be prepared for the other alternative which is breaking up for good and moving on with your life. Be prepared for everything. Just looking out for you, bro. 

I went through a very similar situation....
only difference:
We knew we were taking a break but made it clear that each of us shouldn't do anything with anyone else, because that would defeat the whole purpose of us getting back together.
If were ultimately trying to strengthen our relationship, then we should probably focus on ourselves more than trying to hook up with other people.

Long story short, at the end of the break, after no action with anyone else from either parties, I realized I didn't really miss her that much at all.

Summer ended, she moved back to Houston on her own and I stayed home and I had no more feelings for her.
I moved back to Houston the following semester and she desperately wanted me back, and still, I had no feelings for her.
I wasn't intentionally trying to be cold, I just didn't want her anymore.

It's entirely possible that one of you could just stop wanting the other person altogether.

i didn't read a damb thing in here, but bruh, the minute my girl suggested a "break" i'd flee the scene.  she's not feeling you this month or whatever else is going on.  you think it will be better later? i'd say dip out before you get hurt. might sound petty but i'd rather break it off than get dumped. 

Well it's not really a problem
laugh.gif

But here's cliffs

•been with her since junior in HS. We're both 20 now.

•we've moved in together last year.

•we both feel like we've made this choice too early and feels like we are ruining our "youth"

•decided to take a break for about a month

Has anyone went thru !$@+ like this? What was the experience like? How did it end up? We've decided whenever this break ends, we're never gonna question each other what we did during that break.

I'm only 17.

BUT I'm not stupid enough to settle down now unless I fall MADLY like ... MADDDDLLLYYY in love with someone or something. But even then I would be skeptical about settling down. Not to call anyone out but I believe that if you settle down in your early 20s, then it most likely won't work. You'll wonder what it's like to be with something else and all of this and that .. idk. Hard to explain.

In other words. Be a %%% until your like 25-30

Back
Top Bottom