girl problem. vol. mine

i like this girl and she likes me, but i don't think that she likes me as much as i like her.
what can i do to make her like me more.
she isn't into all that romantic stuff, and she is still a virgin so don't tell me to whip it out.
i really like this girl and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could help me out.
and i'm not going to post pics because i have respect for the women in my life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just talk to her and get to know what she likes

and how old are you?

Honestly you have to provide pics if you want help, it's in the nike talk rules.

But I feel like being nice today, your best bet is your going to have to build "value" with her make her think that you are more"valuable" than her self so that she will think she is gaining something by being on your arm. Your going to have to indirectly prove this to herand she's going to have to figure it out on her self. A general rule of thumb is the further you are from the picture when she presumes "value"in you the better. So for example if she saw another girls myspace and that girl had pictures with you on her page, that's better than her seeing the samepicture on your myspace page. You also have to create a challenge. If she ask you to do something for her don't always do it, this doesn't mean be anA-hole to her but subtly explain that you have something more important to do. Example she ask you to go to the mall with her instead tell her you have to gogrocery shopping because your preparing dinner for a friend that night. She presumable come to the conclusion that this is a "girl" since Idon't know to many guys that would be cooking dinner for each other. So this will be showing her that you are "wanted" by other women or"valuable". Make her build the attraction to you before you start making things awkward and try romantic crap that won't work.

LOL!

just do little things that will catch her attention. start conversations with her. say hi to her every now and then. make sure when you talk to her that yougive your undivided attention to her. so she knows that you really wanna get to know her blah blah

You can't make her like you more. If you're a decent guy continue to be a decent guy. There's no special trick that's gonna make her like you.I think the worst thing you can do is try and be something/one you're not, cause then you a) have to keep up the act or b) drop it and then hope she likesthe "real" you...

Back
Top Bottom