Girlfriend expects me to buy her anything

so my gf was talking to me about buying stuff and she said that she expects me to buy anything for her with out her asking
like she'll grab a few shirts and bring em to the register and wait for me to pay for it all
i told her !%!? ill pay if you ask me or if your short on cash

am i right or wrong wat do?
im 17 and have no job btw shes 16

You're 17 with no job, the hells she expect that for?

Girls have a crazy sense of entitlement...

Lol come on brah.G check her, let her know whats really good.Or whip it out and tell her thats something you'll always do without her asking. Haha

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You need to check her an lay down the law.
This.

DEAD @ Multiple cocks
roll.gif

laugh.gif
thanks guys
she had the audacity to tell me every ones like that i was like @$%? if hes a desperate #%+ simp

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

U are in HS still. Put her on blast and move one.

noooo shes gone bro that is that I know this syndrome LOL she has been treated by a baller and now expects you to match up what hes been doing ive seent it with my own eyes SMH and lol at the same time . ...
laugh.gif
 it happens bro freshen a chick up she will honestly in her own mind and mine be obligated to pay you back with what she has to offer thats just the way it is

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
wasting money on some ****+ that will be chuggin down multiple cocks once you leave for college.
yes, girls are harlots who cannot be trusted in college.

this one girl down the hall with the most annoying Cleveland accent has a rich boyfriend of two years she sees just to *%%! him and then get money from. She super thirsty for my roommate's D, and the only thing stopping her from him is his own will.

do not waste your money, dead her immediately.

i don't know you op but either she assumes your beta, she's dealth with nothing but betas or a mix of both.

lay the law down and let her know it don't work like that.

16?

Real talk what is her parental life? Was she raised by a single father? Whats her history?

Back
Top Bottom