Girlfriend I'm thinking of ending it with is visiting campus this weekend...

Buuuuut Girl from my college that I know has somewhat of a thing for me is gunna be there. It might be something I want to pursue.
What do I do?

End it before she comes to visit. It's only right.

Forget it. What the next guy says.
laugh.gif

Smash both...break it off with ur gf at the end of the weekend...go smash the girl at ur school again

This is like Road Trip. But in reverse. And No sex tape. And no Tom Green.

DAMN this isn't like Road Trip at all! Nevermind.

what would be the reason for you to end it?
Also, if you are not serious about the relationship why are you in one for? You could just be single bro.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

*Exits thread disappointed*

unless your current girl did some foul ***+ to you break it off before she even wastes her time to come visit

What OP doesn't know is that his girl is actually visiting to break it off with him!

And proceed to get train wrecked by all the black dudes on campus! So now everybody will point and laugh at you!

You're welcome OP.

That fat girl from Road Trip was so fine. RIP.
frown.gif
 I would smash. I'm not the only one right??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Bruh think long and hard about the decision you're going to make seriously. It might seem bad with your current lady now, but it could always be worst. If she holds you down and has your best interests in mind keep her. Because once you get older, the prospects start fading fast and it becomes a challenge to find good women. Take it from someone who messed up something with a good woman.

She deserves someone better than you if she hasn't done you wrong. Break up with her. Save you both the trouble.

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Smash both...break it off with ur gf at the end of the weekend...go smash the girl at ur school again

came in to say this

/thread

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

That fat girl from Road Trip was so fine. RIP.
frown.gif
 I would smash. I'm not the only one right??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
You're not alone.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

What OP doesn't know is that his girl is actually visiting to break it off with him!

And proceed to get train wrecked by all the black dudes on campus! So now everybody will point and laugh at you!

You're welcome OP.

Hey guy's I have a question...

...so I'm going to visit my guy at campus this weekend, but I'm looking to break it off and head to a party and chop it up with some new heads, advice?

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Hey guy's I have a question...

...so I'm going to visit my guy at campus this weekend, but I'm looking to break it off and head to a party and chop it up with some new heads, advice?

laugh.gif

This is actually a huge W for you.
New girl sees you with old girl and realizes how much of a pimp you are.

Girls love that. Her desire to top you off will grow exponentially.

Originally Posted by wismonty21

Buuuuut Girl from my college that I know has somewhat of a thing for me is gunna be there. It might be something I want to pursue.
What do I do?

Post pics. 
you'll get better advice when we see what they look like..

Back
Top Bottom