Girlfriend moving out Vol. Double you tee eff?

Me and my girl have lived together for about a year and a half now, & to be honest it really wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to live with a woman. I've put in a lot of work for my girl, keeping her happy. Any ways, we are both in college, she's a great girl, and she's wifey material.Now, we've had some rough patches, lots of arguing and bs. She thinks it would be good to move out just for a semester, she says we'll still be together, just not living together. I'm kinda mad, would you be? What would you do in this situation, stick around, stay faithfull, or bounce and start messin with randoms? Basically put up with the relationship or break it off for good? Is there even a chance or do you think it's done...

I told my girl to move out once and it was for space then it was to end the relationship... Your young if she wants out then let her go, plenty more girls out there op

Originally Posted by stickyfingaz20

Me and my girl have lived together for about a year and a half now, & to be honest it really wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to live with a woman. I've put in a lot of work for my girl, keeping her happy. Any ways, we are both in college, she's a great girl, and she's wifey material.Now, we've had some rough patches, lots of arguing and bs. She thinks it would be good to move out just for a semester, she says we'll still be together, just not living together. I'm kinda mad, would you be? What would you do in this situation, stick around, stay faithfull, or bounce and start messin with randoms? Basically put up with the relationship or break it off for good? Is there even a chance or do you think it's done...

It will be longer than a semester. Trust.

a lot of immaturity in this thread already lol its not that bad OP. Yaw just need a lil space thats all just to see if thats really what you guys want. This will only be a learning process for you. Two things can happen: 1) she moves out and u start to get along and stop all the bs arguing and the relationship gets better. 2) you guys realize that you dont really miss eachother and decide to break it off (which isnt all bad) You just have to look at it as a learning experience thats all

Originally Posted by mdwst9

a lot of immaturity in this thread already lol its not that bad OP. Yaw just need a lil space thats all just to see if thats really what you guys want. This will only be a learning process for you. Two things can happen: 1) she moves out and u start to get along and stop all the bs arguing and the relationship gets better. 2) you guys realize that you dont really miss eachother and decide to break it off (which isnt all bad) You just have to look at it as a learning experience thats all

Op imo this is the best advice,let her leave and see how it goes from there.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by stickyfingaz20

It will be longer than a semester. Trust.
Exactly.  The longer you're apart the easier it will be for her to simply move on.  

Originally Posted by mdwst9

Very well said, don't listen to the rest of the 9 year olds in this thread.

"Give a dog a bone, leave a dog alone. Let a dog roam and he'll find his way home."

I believe in this ^^^. You're both young, if she wants her space give it to her. I know if I wanted space I'd be out or I really wouldn't be happy in my situation. Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Pics?

She prob just wants somewhere to bring her other guy. I wouldn't take it too hard op

laugh.gif

I honestly think she has found interest else where and wants to move out to explore it without feeling wrong for doing it under the same rough. Just be prepared for that talk

See what happens, but don't expect anything good or bad to come out of it. Just continue with your relationship and see where it goes from there.

But you shouldn't be living with anyone while you're in college to be honest, just doesn't make sense.

Spoiler [+]
she's probably wanting to smash tyrone and the boys though

This is a test to your relationship.. this will either make the bond stronger or burn the bridge

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

She prob just wants somewhere to bring her other guy.

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!

HAPPEN TO MY BOY

SHE GOT HER OWN PLACE...SHE'LL LET YOU SLIDE THRU DURING THE DAY ....BUT AT NIGHT TIME....YOU GOTS TO GO B'

MOVE ON ...LEAST GET SOME SIDE-BOOTY DONT BE STUCK ON STUPID FOR A "COLLEGE" CHICK

YOU CAN STILL KEEP HER AS A MAIN....BUT WRAP UP BROZAY...SHE'LL UNDERSTAND

I would think its dead...I really don't get why you young guys move in with your girls in the first place..ITS COLLEGE...BUNS EVERYWHERE

She's moving out; you're moving in to the friend zone.

Doubly worse after you've had a romantic relationship.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

shouldnt live with a bf/gf while while in college in the first place. 

Why so many of you dudes playing house?
Especially at such a young age, I could understand if you were in late 20 early 30.

Back
Top Bottom