Girlfriend on Birth Control vol. she mad crazy

Man i've been through this many of times bruh! The right birthcontrol for women is all about trial and error. Some need a high dose to level out their crazy and some need the lowest dose of hormones possible to level out their crazy. Either way, just know they are all crazy. Have her look into the non-hormonal IUD, if thats an option. There are precautions to it but its the way to go!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Respect

I'd be more worried about my girl being on BC cause that means if she cheating, the club getting skeeted

I can understand mood swings here and there, but its so bad that she had to move back to her moms and is questioning if she even wants to be with you? Its more at play than just the effects of birth control.

I didn't notice any attitude changes after they put my girl on birth control, then again she was already like max level ***** though. Get out of there before you accidentally get her pregnant and are stuck hating life

Last edited:
Is it the bc pill or device they insert

I don't get why all girls don't do the IUD method. Unless there is a side effect I don't know about, that procedure seems way more efficient then taking a pill a day.

I've also heard about these mood swings too. I think it's just varies from girl to girl.

IUDs have small but real risks

There's no perfect solution

Honestly male birth control is the best option once it gets fully released. No hormone changes and you don't have to worry about believing a chick who says she's on the pill

IUDs have small but real risks

There's no perfect solution

Honestly male birth control is the best option once it gets fully released. No hormone changes and you don't have to worry about believing a chick who says she's on the pill

I don't believe in BC

No troll

I rather pull out, if I was a woman I wouldn't use it

Of course I've busted inside man times but I didn't want her/them to stay on it too long

IUD is great. 99% effective. No periods except one tiny one every few months. You can still smash and probably won't get bloody the last few days.

That ring thing is terrible, it might just be my luck but they've popped out on me a few times. Do they even use those anymore?

IUD is great. 99% effective. No periods except one tiny one every few months. You can still smash and probably won't get bloody the last few days.

That ring thing is terrible, it might just be my luck but they've popped out on me a few times. Do they even use those anymore?
Them Lil joints fall outta place. Got my girl pregnant ******* round with them joints.

I'm saying. I never had a girl that used them. Just jump offs so I stayed strapped regardless. Wouldn't trust those things.

It might a lost cause OP

Baby girl might already be visiting my Mans John Redcorn for some licensed new age healing.

Back
Top Bottom