Girlfriend's always being late...Unapprecation

Man my girl could be told she would get a free 10 Million if she just arrived at this spot by 5pm and she would get there at 5:45pm

being late ALWAYS has to be my biggest pet peeve

maybe shes not to excited to see you? so she doesnt feel the need to be there RIGHT on time

food for thought

Im always late to pick my girl up..
what if i get there on time and shes not ready yet?

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

maybe shes not to excited to see you? so she doesnt feel the need to be there RIGHT on time

food for thought

i already ate, i'm quite full

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

food for thought

damn why you hatin on OP hahahaha.

its just women in general. my girl is the same (we live together so no, its not a matter of her not wanting to see me). she will tell me we need to leave thehouse at 10pm sharp and I will hop out of the shower and be chillin on the couch in my boxers at 9:55. She will have the nerve to ask me why I'm laggingbut sure enough 10:00 hits and im suited up and at the door while shes still doin her thing gettin ready. So annoying.

None of my girlfriends were ever on time
smh.gif

Mine is punctual to a fault... which is good, because it keeps my !%@ on time too.

we were supposed to leave for the beach at 3:30pm, we might leave sometime in the next hour

she's about to be told where she can catch the next Grey Hound

You need to check your female. If she's always late, and she knows how you feel about it, thats just disrespectful..

Just be glad she's always late (not on time)
and not late as in "your eggo is preggo"
laugh.gif

But late people in general
mad.gif
...especially important meetings where youstressed the importance of being on time.

real talk...I would always lie about the times we had to be places

if the movie started at 6:15, I'd tell her it started at 5:30
if I had to be at work at 8, I'd tell her 7:30.....if she was pickin me up at 5, I'd have her come at 4

you get the idea

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Just be glad she's always late (not on time)
and not late as in "your eggo is preggo"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thought you were talking about this as well. Being late is pretty much unappreciated in any circumstance.

Yeah, I definitely thought this post was about a girl getting her period late. That mess is DEFINITELY unappreciated.

what is OP? and my es me off with that S!!! shell say she gets off at 6 and i know she wont be there untill 7 45 i know her jobs hours are wierd (cardealership, if you gotta a deal, you dont leave till its done) but my insecure butt cant take that crap. i just be late just to get her back and her off.

Back
Top Bottom