Girls don't want advice when it comes to their relationship

I'm on real stuff, if one of your close home girls is in a sticky situation with her man.. let her learn for herself

Don't try and give her any advice, cause she won't listen

I'm lettin ya'll know this so you don't waste any of your time in the future... EVEN when you're supposed to have each others back

Also, they're always gonna try and beat around the bush by making some BS up... not worth it bros

smh.gif

this is true, it actually turns out worst because I am lecturing ur @%+ and you still doing the opposite

it gets very frustrating and it pisses me off, women thinks they are the experts of relationship advice. they refuse to listen and cannot be reasoned with

Yeah honestly, it's what I get for trying to look out for my friends.

I'm done doing that tho.. Can't open up peoples eyes for them

I been through this, and OP is 100% dead-on.

I lost a friend because @$*# went sour after that, but I'm not trippin' about it one bit.

My integrity is this: If you're my home girl, and you put yourself in a situation where I KNOW you're getting played...please believe that I'm telling you.

And if we lose our friendship, it's all good...because I maintained my integrity.

6 or so months later, she realized I was right.

LMAO im goin through this right now...

I dont say %%!+ anymore

I recently got a txt from her a couple days ago sayin

She-"Please stop me from textin him!"
Me- "No. Im not. Everytime i tell u something, u dont even listen. So +%%@ it. i dont even care. Only u can stop urself at the end of the day. And if u cant control urself, ur gonna learn the hard way. so NO."
She- k

LOL, OP is 100% correct about it.
DO NOT WASTE UR TIME FELLAS...

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Women aren't logical anyway.
My initial response.

...Women aren't guided by logic. They act off emotion, this cannot even be considered a cliche anymore, it is damn near a socially proven fact.

They're just looking for validation.

They want you to say what they want to hear, not what they need to hear.

Went through this myself a few days ago. Tried telling my homegirl that the relationship she wants to get in is doomed from the start but still insists on 'giving it a try'... *sigh*

Totally agree.

Women don't really want advice. That's just want an occasional "That's crazy" or "Wow" while they're telling the story. I tend to let everybody learn their own lessons.

You, as a friend, just have to be the shoulder to cry on. Good thing they can't see you smirking when you're hugging them.

And yall are soooo open to listening to others opinions on your relationships.
laugh.gif
. This goes both ways.

I only have 2-3 female friends that I will actually give advice to, and whenever I do give advice I tell my piece and leave it at that.

That's all you have to do.

When someone asks for your advice it doesn't automatically mean that they'll follow it. They could just be asking for a second opinion.

Now if one of your friends consistently never follows your advice, continues to make bad decisions, and comes to you looking for you to pick up the pieces, then you have a problem. At that point you tell em straight up that you don't have time to be a psychologist / relationship expert. I've seen this plenty of times. Some females just want people to hear their problems. They don't want you to tell them the truth, they just want you to listen to all their crap. That's the type of stuff that I cant stand and what leads me to put a female friend on dodge mode.

Originally Posted by West2East

And yall are soooo open to listening to others opinions on your relationships.
laugh.gif
. This goes both ways.
indifferent.gif

the simps on here have female friends for that sole reason...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom