Girls In Atlanta Setting Dudes Up & Robbing Them. You Dudes Be Careful With Who You Bring Home

I swear I was just thinking to myself I've turned down a decent amount of box b/c I
m OD paranoid about stuff like this

better safe than sorry

Sex with random girls at the club= brocolli +%#$. I'm actually my most dangerous after I dispense my manly essence so id probably kill everything in my vacinity. That's why I copped the Maus, just for that close quarters combat. Who let's a chick just roam around their crib? Also have a no phone policy when you have company and you will be straight. Last thing, this is a situation that is so easily avoided that you really have to put yourself in it. Simply don't mess with chicks that you don't know, always stay on the humble because those vultures swoop down when you fumble.

Sex with random girls at the club= brocolli +%#$. I'm actually my most dangerous after I dispense my manly essence so id probably kill everything in my vacinity. That's why I copped the Maus, just for that close quarters combat. Who let's a chick just roam around their crib? Also have a no phone policy when you have company and you will be straight. Last thing, this is a situation that is so easily avoided that you really have to put yourself in it. Simply don't mess with chicks that you don't know, always stay on the humble because those vultures swoop down when you fumble.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol. aint no one bout to rob someone for a 30k car and some 200 dollar sneakers and a polo bubble jacket they got on sale.

roll.gif

takes notes. I love when I stay in MIA. My fam's vacay spot got mad security and sensors and whatnot. Aint no way someone running up on the 14th floor with armed guards out front.

takes notes. I love when I stay in MIA. My fam's vacay spot got mad security and sensors and whatnot. Aint no way someone running up on the 14th floor with armed guards out front.

Just last weekend my boy brought home some random broad and she went in his pockets and took 450.  No one ran up in his spot or anything, he just passed out after smashing.  Not sure if he let her crash at his place, or if he passed out before he could get her out, but he ##+@%@ up either way.  These type of stories get me so paranoid, thinking everyone has some type of ulterior motive.

Just last weekend my boy brought home some random broad and she went in his pockets and took 450.  No one ran up in his spot or anything, he just passed out after smashing.  Not sure if he let her crash at his place, or if he passed out before he could get her out, but he ##+@%@ up either way.  These type of stories get me so paranoid, thinking everyone has some type of ulterior motive.

Back
Top Bottom