Girls telling you they're horny... i dont get it

hahaha "YNS" correct not scared to admit that, and yes i know what shes implying im just not sure why she had to bring it up, i dont see how this sounds made up lol. Is she hinting she wants it?

hahaha "YNS" correct not scared to admit that, and yes i know what shes implying im just not sure why she had to bring it up, i dont see how this sounds made up lol. Is she hinting she wants it?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If this was a real story, which I doubt
black-dude-laugh-o.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

she fopped to a picture of your aesthetics. yns
basically...but if the #+#@$ aint tryna +### me right then & there i aint tryna hear bout her bein horny

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

she fopped to a picture of your aesthetics. yns
basically...but if the #+#@$ aint tryna +### me right then & there i aint tryna hear bout her bein horny

Money87 wrote:
So this is actually not the first time this has happened to me, so i decided to make a post.

Background: im talking to this chick for only a couple weeks, we've only hooked up a few times. she DOESNT want a relationship

last night she hits me with "im horny" but she has strep throat and we couldnt have hung out and even if we did she said we wouldnt do that. I send her a pic of the aesthietcs and she text me back 5 mins later "all done thanks
wink.gif
"

What do i make of this situation... anyone experience anything like this beofre?

You shoulda went over and took her temp if you know what i mean.
smokin.gif

Money87 wrote:
So this is actually not the first time this has happened to me, so i decided to make a post.

Background: im talking to this chick for only a couple weeks, we've only hooked up a few times. she DOESNT want a relationship

last night she hits me with "im horny" but she has strep throat and we couldnt have hung out and even if we did she said we wouldnt do that. I send her a pic of the aesthietcs and she text me back 5 mins later "all done thanks
wink.gif
"

What do i make of this situation... anyone experience anything like this beofre?

You shoulda went over and took her temp if you know what i mean.
smokin.gif

Probably just wanted to see what you would do....sound like she teasing....what her having strep throat got to do with anything? Her cooch aint sick....should have went through there and seen wassup instead of teasing. But then again sound like she was playing with that text. If she really wanted you to smash she would have made it happen.

Probably just wanted to see what you would do....sound like she teasing....what her having strep throat got to do with anything? Her cooch aint sick....should have went through there and seen wassup instead of teasing. But then again sound like she was playing with that text. If she really wanted you to smash she would have made it happen.

Money87 wrote:

Are you being serious right now?

Money87 wrote:

Are you being serious right now?

she just wanted a picture of your **** so she could show her friends 
pimp.gif

if your game is strong, you should have a whole new lineup 

she just wanted a picture of your **** so she could show her friends 
pimp.gif

if your game is strong, you should have a whole new lineup 

Originally Posted by kilojules64

But...why would she... who does that... they're not even that pretty
sick.gif
This lol. I ain't never heard of a chick gettin off to a pic of the goods. Yo isht prolly posted on half a dozen websites right now. Pause.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

But...why would she... who does that... they're not even that pretty
sick.gif
This lol. I ain't never heard of a chick gettin off to a pic of the goods. Yo isht prolly posted on half a dozen websites right now. Pause.

Back
Top Bottom