Girls telling you they're horny... i dont get it

Every chick I sent my junk too... I smashed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If this was a real story, which I doubt, what's the issue? Do you not get what she was implying with the "all done"?

Lol why wouldn't this be a real story? Your acting like dude said some off the ball stuff..Do you guys doubt each other that much? Or just rarely have any interactions with females so you assume anything anyone says about a female is false?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If this was a real story, which I doubt, what's the issue? Do you not get what she was implying with the "all done"?

Lol why wouldn't this be a real story? Your acting like dude said some off the ball stuff..Do you guys doubt each other that much? Or just rarely have any interactions with females so you assume anything anyone says about a female is false?

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

38e35ef9e378cb78d4bb5525bcc42956be96c33.jpg

It's OP's title and questions like "do you think she wants it", that make it sound either made up... or the question of a naive guy. Either way it's just jokes.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

38e35ef9e378cb78d4bb5525bcc42956be96c33.jpg

It's OP's title and questions like "do you think she wants it", that make it sound either made up... or the question of a naive guy. Either way it's just jokes.

Back
Top Bottom