Girls undressing and changing behind a store window Vol. NYC advertising (vids pg.2)

Saw this in the news (TV) earlier and they had these two girls walking around in g-strings. They weren't really doing anything. It was more as if they werejust hanging out in their bedrooms, changing clothes, reading, lying on the sofa, ect, but the girls were pretty hot and scantily dressed for the most part.

Supposedly, they will be there until next Sunday and appear daily until 9pm.

The display -- which plays out more like a peep show -- has drawn hundreds of men. It's no surprise that changing time -- when the models strip down to their undies -- draws the biggest crowd. Police were called to the scene Friday, thanks to a female pedestrian who drew an unfavorable reaction.

"The couple walked by the window and the guy looked too much. The woman wacked him with her purse, then she called the police," Powley told PIX News. "The police were great. They came by and they laughed because nothing lewd is going on here. It's just playful.

roll.gif

Tell 'em why you mad.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^^^ yea that part had me laughing. If you pass by there, don't go with your girl or else you wont hear the end of it
laugh.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

i may consider passing by and taking pics for NT. But then again, I don't want to end up looking like a perv
laugh.gif

Someone on NT has to take pics lol....

i would so jump through the display window, pounce on of the chicks and unleash a fury of pelvic thrusts.

Who are the models? They look foine...

Edit: Niki Huey (Irish/Indian) and Helene Traashvik (Norwegian/Thai)

That is some SICK mix.

Back
Top Bottom