Girls Who Are Real Appreciation.

If she down for me, she can be barbie for all I care.

Girls are trying to find themselves. It's what they do.

Women on the other hand...

Originally Posted by dunks87

I appreciate the appreciation guys!

grin.gif

Pft.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I can agree w/ this. U forgot to mention the lip piercings too OP, that's apart of the Lil Wayne craze that's sweepin generation Y?
grin.gif
But I feel u on this. Ppl who are individuals and keep it real in general are appreciated.

yea...i hate that @#%#...i mean it looks iight on some girls but all of em actin like they GOT to have it...im like #@!*$ it aint gonna make you look any better
ohwell.gif

I've passed up and regretted a few, took em for granted... they're definitely appreciated especially when they can be a best friend and a girlfriend at the same time

I have yet to meet one in this day and age...

They are definitely appreciated too bad it's super rare like a diamond in the rough.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Those exist?

Real girls are usualy 4's that are friends.
frown.gif
tired.gif
Foreal. Realest chick I know is my best friend, but she's the homie. Not too many chicks that are both cute and have good personalities.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Real girls are always friendzoned or girls you dont wanna have hot sweaty sex with.

So so true. There's always a chick I think is "real", then time tells me she's not. At least I give them a chance to prove it I guess.

word, when u scoop somethin nice, get her back to the crib and she hop on top, u look up and say damn u all real huh baby.... Appreciated
laugh.gif

its hard not to catch feelings with these ones... especially when the sex is topppppp notch

Back
Top Bottom