Girls with Boyfriends Who Always Text You - I Demand an Explanation.

Yeah, what everyone else said. It's almost never worth the time.

On the opposite end of it -- how do you feel about it when your girlfriend is talking to other guys? Texting them, hanging out with them, etc.?

Yeah, what everyone else said. It's almost never worth the time.

On the opposite end of it -- how do you feel about it when your girlfriend is talking to other guys? Texting them, hanging out with them, etc.?

Know a girl like that, I don't mind honestly because conversation is just that. She complains about her BF. she'll probably end up miserable for a long time. No need for me to add to that.

Know a girl like that, I don't mind honestly because conversation is just that. She complains about her BF. she'll probably end up miserable for a long time. No need for me to add to that.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

So you'll continue to play the supplement role, 'cause you don't want to add to how miserable she is/will be? Am I misinterpreting?

So you'll continue to play the supplement role, 'cause you don't want to add to how miserable she is/will be? Am I misinterpreting?

I mean it's not like Im putting a ton of time or even any money into her.....I'll see where it goes from here with putting little to any effort in.

I mean it's not like Im putting a ton of time or even any money into her.....I'll see where it goes from here with putting little to any effort in.

It's not going anywhere.

Just know that you're going to be looked at as the good guy who was always there for her, and you'll be there while she goes through her selection of %@$@$!*@ and jerkoffs.

If you're cool with being her emotional tampon, cool. Just know what you're getting into.

It's not going anywhere.

Just know that you're going to be looked at as the good guy who was always there for her, and you'll be there while she goes through her selection of %@$@$!*@ and jerkoffs.

If you're cool with being her emotional tampon, cool. Just know what you're getting into.

Love it, allows me to practice choppin while remaining faithful. On the job training if you will

Love it, allows me to practice choppin while remaining faithful. On the job training if you will

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I mean, she hits me up just to talk, if she complains about him I tell her either you put up or shut up, I'm not going to alienate myself from her because she won't leave her bf. It's just She's not that serious to me. If she talks to me I'm open for conversation.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I mean, she hits me up just to talk, if she complains about him I tell her either you put up or shut up, I'm not going to alienate myself from her because she won't leave her bf. It's just She's not that serious to me. If she talks to me I'm open for conversation.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm in the same boat man..... This girl I used to talk to has a boyfriend who's trying to marry her. She lives with him and they've been dating for at least a couple years and I know he simps hard, but she feels the need to call me and tell me she misses me and wants to get lunch etc..... I pick up her calls just to see what she's talkin about I try not to lead her on but I can't help it. I tell her to do what will make her happy and leave it at that. If she wants the d I'll give it to her but I'm not going out of my way that's for sure. I suggest not going at her but let her do what she wants.

Back
Top Bottom